Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 - The Pre-Season. Pump your tyres here

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSHOW View Post
    Yeah mate I spoke to Luffy today and due to his hairdresser refusing to locate and a statewide ban on solariums Luffy will not be heading down south.
    I was smelling a rat here too. Thanks for clarifying BIGSHOW and sorry for the dud rumor.

CT or Balmain for the woodwork this year ? If Lees and Withers came back to join Brunton then I reckon CT could go ok. But they'd probably need two of those three or else the woodwork could be there's. Who can predict Balmain ? They rise from the ashes year after year and ya have to give them credit for trying. If they can hold onto some of those 35+ evacuees that BIGSHOW talked about, and if they could pick up a few, then they might live to fight another day. Otherwise I can't see this being their year.

Senior Player
    JB you seem to post a various forums asking questions to which have been given to you on other forums. What's you angle?

Anyway based on my mail leesy is at the cats an Campbeltown r struggling to get 20 to train which seems well supported based on counting heads on their training pictorials. Oh and good to see slipper hasn't lost anything

Quote Originally Posted by justabaraker View Post
    Don't you love it when we start a new thread....everyone is positive and supportive. And then it slowly goes down the gurgler.
    Loved your input BIGSHOW and wish you well for the new season and new club.

So......positive and supportive......who is to be the big five this year in PD ? How about we say, not necessarily in order.....

I'll go first, no particular order, my final five in PD, 2013, is:-

UNSWEasternBulldogs
    Penno
    St George
    North Shore
    UTS

Honourable mention to Baulko and Wollongong.
    Special achievement award to Manly....wish you well in PD guys !
    In my opinion
    Syd uni
    UNSW
    UTS
    Penno
    Nth shore

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSHOW View Post
    In my opinion
    Syd uni
    UNSW
    UTS
    Penno
    Nth shore
    Guess that means you are off to Sydney Uni, Bigshow.

Quote Originally Posted by ShortHalfHead View Post
    Guess that means you are off to Sydney Uni, Bigshow.
    I'm not a thinking man mate more of the nuts and bolts variety.Just heard that they have done really well in the off season being well coached and have all ready had four inter club games.Looking at masters at the moment mate 38years old sporting the salt and pepper look.

Almost Football Legend
    That would be massive. With Sydney Uni having so many of their resources tied up in the NEAFL team, they really struggled in Premier Division last year.
    I'm sure they'll recruit well. They always do. But I think last to first in one season is beyond them.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

apparently a few balmain people gone there? or so are the whispers

On the Rookie List
    Seems that Luffy has signed a two year deal to play suburban footy in Melbourne. Another Docker bites the dust.
    Anyone got any more on this ?

BIGSHOW ?
    I can assure you that I am not heading to Melbourne! As much as playing down there would have been great I have my Kids close by and my work in Sydney so I certainly wont be playing down south this season!!

Quote Originally Posted by troy34 View Post
    I can assure you that I am not heading to Melbourne! As much as playing down there would have been great I have my Kids close by and my work in Sydney so I certainly wont be playing down south this season!!
    The return of the great man, good to see.

Don't be such a stranger.

Cheers.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Quote Originally Posted by tara View Post
    JB you seem to post a various forums asking questions to which have been given to you on other forums. What's you angle?
    This is what ex-Victorian tragics do in the off-season when there's no footy.
    Cut me a bit of slack !

Senior Player
    This is what ex-Victorian tragics do in the off-season when there's no footy.
    Cut me a bit of slack !
    Ex Victorian? Ive lived in Sydney for 26 years and still refer to myself as a Victorian

Quote Originally Posted by tara View Post
    Ex Victorian? Ive lived in Sydney for 26 years and still refer to myself as a Victorian
    your even more tragic than me I think

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast