Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2013 - The Pre-Season. Pump your tyres here

Quote Originally Posted by troy34 View Post
    I can assure you that I am not heading to Melbourne! As much as playing down there would have been great I have my Kids close by and my work in Sydney so I certainly wont be playing down south this season!!
    You didn't strike me as a Northern Football League kinda guy anyway.
    Turning out for Balmain again ?

whats happening at the AFL?
    Webite never gets updated for weeks nobody knows whats happening with clearences.
    If one man can do it and kee[ it updated 2 people should be able to do it or are they incapable.
    Maybe we should start the campaign of bring back the "Birk" instead of the burkes we currently have
    Not a good start

Just on that last thread, re: SU at Drummoyne - the AFL is making the club play there. No 1 is obviously not up to scratch for nine games of NEAFL and for some reason Henson is also considered inadequate. It's just a shame that our 'home' games against UWS and the Swans twos are at BISP and the SCG respectively rather than at Drummoyne.

Quote Originally Posted by justabaraker View Post
    This is what ex-Victorian tragics do in the off-season when there's no footy.
    Cut me a bit of slack !
    I kicked my first sherrin down at Hastings on the mornington peninsula as a boy,and still footy mad.

Almost Football Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by tellitlikeitis View Post
    I have heard a few rumours that all is not well at balmain, coaches are gone and a player exodous on the cards.

Anyone heard anymore?
    One coach is gone, but the other is still there. I hear they've lost some players, but it's hardly as catastrophic as what some have hinted.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Quote Originally Posted by Norris Lurker View Post
    One coach is gone, but the other is still there. I hear they've lost some players, but it's hardly as catastrophic as what some have hinted.
    Club Spokesman is David Yole. A barnacle on the game of AFL, no wonder they are in so much strife.....

Who's Ben Taggert was he the senior captain of Balmain?.

With club spokesman speaking one would say that he would be trying to pump there tyres up, I would say likely more gone than not. However one would soon tell in a few weeks anyway.

Senior Player
    Few changes I didnt see coming.

Auburn now back in Div 2
    Norwest in Div 3 (only senior team)
    Mac Uni in Div 4 (new)
    Sydney Uni Div 5 (new)
    Moorebank Div 5 (sort of new but not unexpected)

Pekay whats going on mate - I know the RAAF has an effect but has another magical influence hurt?

Quote Originally Posted by tara View Post
    Few changes I didnt see coming.

Auburn now back in Div 2
    Norwest in Div 3 (only senior team)
    Mac Uni in Div 4 (new)
    Sydney Uni Div 5 (new)
    Moorebank Div 5 (sort of new but not unexpected)

Pekay whats going on mate - I know the RAAF has an effect but has another magical influence hurt?
    Where did u get this info mate can't be try!!

Senior Player
    From afl.

Spoke to Pekay. Got to say the support the jets gave me and the club when we nearly folded was first class. Disco even came to training an acted as my runner in the finals in 2007. Wonder how many other clubs outside western Sydney would receive and accept support from the outside.
    Anyway I digress. The biggest factor to hurt the jets is the deployment of raaf to ensue the safe withdrawal of our troops from afghan and Iraq.

Hopefully wont be long before we see the jests bounce back

Quote Originally Posted by tara View Post
    From afl.

Spoke to Pekay. Got to say the support the jets gave me and the club when we nearly folded was first class. Disco even came to training an acted as my runner in the finals in 2007. Wonder how many other clubs outside western Sydney would receive and accept support from the outside.
    Anyway I digress. The biggest factor to hurt the jets is the deployment of raaf to ensue the safe withdrawal of our troops from afghan and Iraq.

Hopefully wont be long before we see the jests bounce back
    Dam!! on the flip side how can auburn go back up surely blacktown must of gone up.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast