Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Rnd 4 Vs Geelong

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The worst thing is that Steve Kilbey was playing down the road on Friday night and I opted for the game instead.

Friend of mine's friend was right at goal level and heard exactly what Benny was yelling at Reg, which was to take over from him in a contest (his opponent was twice his size - Tom Hawkins I believe.......) and the precious poppet of an ump decided it was directed at him......I kid you not, that is why that free goal was awarded. Changed the momentum. We had no hope against the umpires.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Perhaps we should all chill - its only round 4 - 18 to go. Yes it was dissapointing but Geelong are a good side. And yes certainly the umpiring was questionable at times. But in dont think we should push the panic button yet. Lets hope LRT's injury isn't too bad - but on the whole had we not had the 3rd quarter brain fart we would have been in it. It's not like we were thrashed - its just a glitch. ( I'm being a half glass full kind of gal!!)

Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    The worst thing is that Steve Kilbey was playing down the road on Friday night and I opted for the game instead.
    Very bad decision Stell, love Steve he has a great voice.

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar

news

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Perhaps we should all chill - its only round 4 - 18 to go. Yes it was dissapointing but Geelong are a good side. And yes certainly the umpiring was questionable at times. But in dont think we should push the panic button yet. Lets hope LRT's injury isn't too bad - but on the whole had we not had the 3rd quarter brain fart we would have been in it. It's not like we were thrashed - its just a glitch. ( I'm being a half glass full kind of gal!!)
    LRT was meant to have a scan on his knee this afternoon. Has anyone heard of the results??? Could not find it any where. I hope it is not season ending.

I feel better today, sun is out, and I am now just about to go out to bask in being out doors. Yesterday was miserable and soggy and so was I . However my "mail" is accurate.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by Nich View Post
    My Dad has always said, 'if they come out wearing long sleeves they just don't wanna be fair dinkum. They make guernseys without sleeves for a reason, so you don't have to keep rollin' 'em up.'
    What did he say about Michael Tuck?

Horse summed it up best. 47 tackles.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor J. View Post
    What did he say about Michael Tuck?
    Nothing

Sir Ashmole Gruntbucket hot potato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockOfHair View Post
    Horse summed it up best. 47 tackles.
    The Cats are very hard to catch , let alone tackle, they have all learnt from the guru of tackling evasion : GAJunior .
    HP

Quote Originally Posted by Nich View Post
    Nothing
    Smart man your dad

Mark Bayes wore sleeves. Except when it was really cold, he'd go short then......

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast