Thread: Two Captains

Two Captains

Very happy with where the Swans are with the Captaincy.

One Captain - Two Captains - Three Captains

Seems that there is a Senior Captain and a Junior Captain and the Swans are maintaining it, and could maintain it forever.

Goodes - McVeigh - Jack - Hannebery/Smith???
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Either of Dan H or Nick S would be worthy so can not choose one over the other.

Do you think Nick will stay a defender for his whole career? I hope he gets a run through the midfield. TBH I don't mind if either is co-captain, they're both amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by DamY View Post
    Do you think Nick will stay a defender for his whole career? I hope he gets a run through the midfield. TBH I don't mind if either is co-captain, they're both amazing.
    When he's so brilliant as a shut down small defender, I think the question has to be whywould you want to move him. I remember how good he was in Midfield during his reserves days, but imo he is the best small defender that plays his style of role in the competition.

Hanners for the next captain in line in my book
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."