Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pick the winning margin for the GWS game

Pick the winning margin for the GWS game

We've never really felt like we can be cocky, and realistically, any team can beat any other team on any given day given the right circumstances.
    I doubt the coaching staff have ever told Swans players "OK, we damn well should win this one, and I expect a pumping - don't go out there complacent, go out there to annihilate the opposition - we are better than them in every area" but I dare say this has happened before to other teams at various times.

Regardless, I'm going to assume a win and go for 60 points

Those who are comfortable that this thread won't jinx the team can go ahead and pick a margin.
    Pessimists (or those who want to try and reverse the jinx can pick a negative margin

Disclaimer: I assume no responsibility for any loss, regardless if any player sees this and gets a false sense of security.
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

After a plucky 3/4s of footy from GWS, the Sloppy Swans will finally kick away....Margin - 43 points

Tippett to kick 5.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Senior Player
    +47 (Swans way , that is )

Senior Player
    I'm so pleased that at last I CAN reply.
    All that messing with cookies and other incomprehensible internet mysteries has paid off at last.
    Swans by 38.(and Jack K to be BOG)

Sir Ashmole Gruntbucket hot potato's Avatar
    I felt minisculy sorry for them that they couldn't bring it home against the Dogs, so they deserve a good belting for for that..... Swans by 103 points.
    HP

Quote Originally Posted by hot potato View Post
    I felt minisculy sorry for them that they couldn't bring it home against the Dogs, so they deserve a good belting for for that..... Swans by 103 points.
    HP
    I pick the Swans by over 100 as well. Something was way off defensively about the last game. On at least two occasions the Dees were able to advance when no one manned the mark. I just can't remember the last time I saw a Swans outfit let that happen. And I don't think the club will let it happen again any time soon.

On the Rookie List
    121 points. Swans to get it right this time.

He had observed that people who did lie were, on the whole, more resourceful and ambitious and successful than people who did not lie.

88 points is my guess

Swans by 91 points

Based on past performance, about 40.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

In all honesty I don't care if it's 1 point (though I would be very disappointed), the 4 competition points are what matters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast