Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruitment Prospects for Upcoming Drafts

Re: Heath Shaw
    I'm sure Macca wouldn't want such a strong challenger for his role of Mr. Cranky!

On the Rookie List BillyRayCypress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodthirsty View Post
    I heard this Heath Shaw thing too. It is hilarious looking at the Big Footy thread and reading about the players that Collingwood fans would trade for: Sam Reid, Mitchell, Parker, Jetta, Nick Smith + picks. Some of them are actually serious.
    Exactly why I never bother with Big Footy.

Ernie, an extra handful of fresh eucalyptus leaves for you for dinner tonight.

We should all start emailing the Club and passing on Ernie's suggestion. Perhaps we could just give GWS Mummy and Rhys and in that way don't lose a pick.
    Nothing like a good light bulb moment.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockOfHair View Post
    I've got my eye on Heath Shaw. I'm hoping he never comes near Sydney.

We're well-served for mid-career running half-backs, so I don't think there's anything in the stories linking him to us. But I remain vigilant.
    Heard from a Collingwood man today who has a genuine contact at Collingwood. Told me that Shaw has ADD. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Heard from a Collingwood man today who has a genuine contact at Collingwood. Told me that Shaw has ADD. No thanks.
    Thought that was common knowledge
    He had observed that people who did lie were, on the whole, more resourceful and ambitious and successful than people who did not lie.

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar
    A 27 year old with ADD and heaps of baggage/history and these Collingwood nuts want us to give them Reid, Park, Mitchell etc, are they totally delusional??? No Collingwood you can keep Him, we don't need Heath Shaw in a red and white jumper next year!!!

Can we not wait until we are out of the comp before we worry about trades ?

I will trust the club to make the right decisions, and if they don't I will criticise them retrospectively. We just don't know enough.

Any other old news your contact can share about him?

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/hea...-1226431176063

It's hard to believe that something is not going on here for Jude to come out so glowingly of Heath.

Sounds like we are being groomed...

Jude on Heath Shaw.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    It's hard to believe that something is not going on here for Jude to come out so glowingly of Heath.

Jude on Heath Shaw.
    Hey Jude, don't sound enthusiastic or Collingwood will hold out for our first rounder. Better that we sound reluctant but as we're good guys wanting to help Collingwood, we can take him off their hands for a third rounder :-)

Quote Originally Posted by crackedactor View Post
    A 27 year old with ADD and heaps of baggage/history and these Collingwood nuts want us to give them Reid, Park, Mitchell etc, are they totally delusional??? No Collingwood you can keep Him, we don't need Heath Shaw in a red and white jumper next year!!!
    Can we lay off the ADD bashing.

Goes up to 11
    Quote Originally Posted by billyboob View Post
    Can we lay off the ADD bashing.
    Agreed - I'm sure young Heath isn't on his own with this in the AFL and like him or not, he's had a pretty darn good career to date regardless of whatever issues hes faced.

Heath Shaw's problem isn't ADD. It's that he's an fwit.

What's going on? We get smashed in a final and our players admit they weren't trying very hard, and now the club is putting out serious signals about Heath Shaw. SEN yesterday was talking about swapping Heath Shaw for Sam Reid!!! Have I fallen down a wormhole?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast