Thread: The knock on of Biggs and Smith

The knock on of Biggs and Smith

This thread could wait till the off season, but I will continue.

I am a big fan of N.Smith and feel he could be a superstar in the midfield. I have been waiting for someone in the 2's to put their hand up to release Smith to the midfield, since he debuted (where he dominated, oh so long ago in the 2's). I see Biggs and have a feeling that I haven't had since Smith debuted in being able to play the small defender role.

My queries follow:

1. Is Smith a small defender for life?
    2. Can Biggs take Smith's role?
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

3. how many others will demand a role in the midfield rotation?

Kennedy, Jack, Macca, Mal, Mitchell, Parker, Birdy, Hannes, ROK, Lambie, Rohan, Jetta, Cunningham, Mcglynn, Biggs, Smithy, Rampe, BJ etc etc
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Senior Player
    The future is 18 mids and a couple of KP players and a ruck.

The outside mids are all becoming taller over time that can play in any position on the ground. Goodes, towers, rohan, and jet star are the model outside player that can play in centre and rest up forward.

Looking forward to the swans outside players developing over the next few years. we just need another Goodes type player the 194 cm type that can play though the centre and up forward with speed. Goodes plays like a small and is very hard to find.