Can only imagine anybody who would rather see Hawthorn win hasn't been to a Hawks game in Melbourne, their supporters are just @@@@ing unbearable, more than any other.

I'm also very much in the 'Love Ballantyne and Crowley unless they are playing the Swans' camp. Ballantyne is just their version of Ben McGlynn but twice as annoying and three times as good.

Crowley deserves respect imo, even if begrudgingly. He did a job on Kizza on Saturday night, but unlike many scragging players before him, actually got plenty of it himself. I desperately wanted to see what would happen between him and Kizza at the end of the game, would Kizza shake his hand and recognise he was beaten on the day or would he carry on like Boomer, Stevie J and Sellwood. Of course Channel 7 was more interested in showing stupid crowd shots of 30's something woman screaming like 15yo's. FFS, there was a story right there in the middle of the ground for any football person with a modicum of footy intelligence.

Freo all the way. And for the punters, due to the bookies getting hammered all year with money for Hawthorn, the odds on Freo are juicy as all @@@@ and will be seeing plenty of the folding stuff from me...