Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: watters would be a good pick up methinks

watters would be a good pick up methinks

"be tough, only when it gets tough"

in be4 thread move
    -

Senior Player
    A good pick up based on what? He's shown himself to be a right tool and an out-and-out liar with no respect for his club. No thanks.

Umm no.

Yeah - no.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

pass

How bigger dickhead do have to be to be sacked by the cultural wasteland and Dickhead central that is St Kilda.

Watters must be really pissed.

Sacked by the club that let Stephen Milne retire as a club legend.

Reckon they would throw in Tony Begovich as well?

I'm going to have to disagree with most in this thread. I like Watters, he did awesome things at Subiaco.

Pelchen ruled the Aints footy department with an iron fist. I'm of the opinion he even made list management decisions without any discussion whatsoever with Watters.

How can decisions that directly affect the ability of a employee to perform their role, be made by the person who decides whether or not said employee performed their role? (this is of course based on rumour and assumption and must be prefaced so)

In any case it's accepted in footy circles that Pelchen made many decisions over Watters, so I strongly suggest that the former is the root of the footy dept shambles at the Aints.
    Bring Back Jamie Lawson.

I'd pass....

Quote Originally Posted by sirius_black View Post
    I'm going to have to disagree with most in this thread. I like Watters, he did awesome things at Subiaco.

Pelchen ruled the Aints footy department with an iron fist. I'm of the opinion he even made list management decisions without any discussion whatsoever with Watters.

How can decisions that directly affect the ability of a employee to perform their role, be made by the person who decides whether or not said employee performed their role? (this is of course based on rumour and assumption and must be prefaced so)

In any case it's accepted in footy circles that Pelchen made many decisions over Watters, so I strongly suggest that the former is the root of the footy dept shambles at the Aints.
    You're probably right, but I prefer my coaches to be guys with big dicks.

Horse - 99% sure he has a big dick, Roosy - also (maybe a bit less than Horse...but the guys name is Horse (Yes, he likes carrots)). Stuey Dew, though I have no proof, I have a feeling he's packing something serious downstairs.

Scott Watters - not so much. I'm sure he's heard the phrase - "is it in yet", a number of times in his life.

or - your doctor called he said you had a small problem.
    or - you have to put the seat down to pee, right?
    or - Your dick's so small, you piss on your balls?
    Last edited by Bloody Hell; 9th November 2013 at 03:48 AM.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast