Thread: New Robbie Ando Article - Players to watch for '04

New Robbie Ando Article - Players to watch for '04

You can find it on the front page of the site (have you visited our new homepage yet? ) or here --> http://redandwhiteonline.com/content.php?id=121_0_3_0_C

Full Robbie Ando archive - http://redandwhiteonline.com/?a2=Rob...t%20I%20Reckon

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog

Senior Player
    Agree with the "make or break year - Stephen Doyle" Robbie.

I reckon he is almost the most important player for the Swans - if we are to improve on last year that is. If he gets fit and can play tall forward/true ruckman then we will go very well.

If he doesn't play many games he could be back in S.A.

LRT may need to lift to get near your rating but he COULD be very good - or he could be nothing - too raw to tell yet.

Good article Robbie.

With LRT, because of the experience he's had (or lack thereof), it's really a bit like taking a punt on a younger kid. You don't really know what you get until they reach their "potential", whatever that might be.

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog

Originally posted by Foreign Legion
    Agree with the "make or break year - Stephen Doyle" Robbie.

I reckon he is almost the most important player for the Swans - if we are to improve on last year that is. If he gets fit and can play tall forward/true ruckman then we will go very well.
    I feel that way too, last year he was my player to watch. He really adds something to the team when he is in it.

LRT may need to lift to get near your rating but he COULD be very good - or he could be nothing - too raw to tell yet.

Good article Robbie.
    I should point out I wrote the article before yesterday's games, so I judge him on last seasons form which was really good in the finals. Hopefully yesterday is a one off.
    Once was, now elsewhere

On the Rookie List
    Great article - spot on!

I hope that LRT does get to the next level and yesterday's game was just a scare.

I don't know why people think Adam Goodes will drop in form. Adam seems to have his head screwed on right and he just enjoys playing footy to his best. An example of that was how he wanted to play against Essendon because it was another game of footy.

Also, sometimes it's easy to forget that Ben Fixter has missed out on an entire season. It's good that somebody remembers. If he can have a year that Jason Ball did last year coming back for injury (except for the last couple of rounds), it will be phenominal.
    Sydney Swans Premiers 2005 - The Mighty Bloods

Go Swans Always
    Thanks Robbie enjoyed the article and feel your thoughts and predictions are pretty spot on.

LRT worries me though in his ability to hold the ball - if he held all that was kicked to him on Sunday we would of been okay.

Fixter I hope is ok and gets back - have confidence in his defensive work.

Goodes is great and won't go backwards only full on forwards.

Schneider will be good only not sure how much he can step up - but it was his first game time back on Sunday.

Davis will go well - could be used in midfield has ability plus ability to go forward from the midfield to get his goals. Think with the need we have of him he will put the extra effort in.

Doyle is and unknown quantity. Was out kicking the ball before the game so maybe okay????
    Love those Swans