Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Under 18 champs on live wed 2.7.14 foxtel

Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    Or, even worse Tom Derrickx,
    Don't get me started.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt80 View Post
    Heeney looked a really good player. Seemed to be able to read the play extremely well.

Has he had any injury concerns?

It will be interesting to see if he gets through a whole preseason and can put himself in senior selection contention early in 2015?
    Who are you tipping out of the midfield to bring Heeney in? Ah, what a problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    You can't miss him with that hair!
    Judging by the number of upcoming long haired blonds, we might be known as the "Hair Bear Bunch" in a few years time.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    What do you all think of Jack Hiscox in his top up games etc

He is playing today and has plenty of zip but fairly rushed on his disposal like i have noticed in the past in scrap games or toppie

The commentators mentioned he does 2.77 seconds for 20m (the record is 2.75 at the AFL draft combine)

Hiscox turning heads at Swans Academy | Sydney University Australian National Football Club - SUANFC

Talented SUANFC Under 18?s player Jack Hiscox has been turning heads during the Sydney Swans Academy benchmarking program. The final session of the program, the 3km time trial, was held on Wednesday night and was where Jack separated himself from the other 100 or so Academy members.

Jack finished the trial in the blistering time of 9 minutes 40 second, 12 seconds ahead of his nearest rival. A full report and interview is available on the Swans Academy website.

Congratulations Jack. Keep up the great work. The Club looks forward to seeing your footy go to the next level again in 2013.

No Cookies | dailytelegraph.com.au
    That's a great time. He must be elite.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    I must say Heeney very much plays the same way Luke Parker plays in the midfield and very similar build.......and can go forward as we know like Parks does but he has stayed primarily in the midfield today so far as the 1st qtr ends
    Hope he is quicker than Parker.

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by Melb Blood Bro View Post
    Judging by the number of upcoming long haired blonds, we might be known as the "Hair Bear Bunch" in a few years time.
    We already have the "Bondi Billionaires". Will Heeney and Davis be known as the "Bondi Bargains"?

Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    Or, even worse Tom Derrickx,
    Aaaw, come on. He's alright.

Im not sold on Abe as yet

I suspect he is more of a convert to a key defensive role like a Grundy but has certainly been playing alot of minutes upfront given his size in the under 18s

He has talent but i suspect that he might be more a third round or forth round pick..........all the div 1 teams have some very good talls
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    he is quicker then Parker but i think heeney is more an inside player like luke..........i just noticed we have some vision of Issac on the swans website also

Funny enough he doesnt look as physically strong in this video but he is a strong build and heavy in the legs like Parks. Heeney is 82kg and 185cm

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/video/...ght-for-heeney
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Goes up to 11
    Heeney was good but for me didn't quite live up to the hype - he did take a few heavy knocks throughout the game though so that may have affected him a bit. But then he did top our disposals and he was hard at it so what would I know...

I was really impressed by Mills - he seemed to have more silk and did some smooth stuff whilst getting plenty of the ball - for a bottom-ager (I think?) he looks to be something to look forward to. He looks like one to get really excited about...

On the Rookie List Conor_Dillon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    He is much quicker than Luke but attacks the football in a very similar way!

Why would Roos not be eligible for father/son at Swans?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast