Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Changes Round 17 V Carlton

Quote Originally Posted by ernie koala View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised to see Derrickx come in, so Pyke can spend some time in the goal square.

This also frees up Reid to help out in defence.

I would much prefer to see Membrey, but doubt Horse and co would go this way.
    Tim says:

"Hey Ernie, I'm doin' everything the coach asks to get a game. I think I'm gettin' close."

12-just-horsing-around.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    I had to catch up on the last few pages of this thread and I am now exhausted.
    Me too. All this horse@@@@ is mindboggling

Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    Well I guess I can accept a Mitchell snub if he is injured! Lol. I'm happy for Towers to be given his chance because it would have been a shame to let him go without an opportunity to show his stuff in the senior side which might had been a possibility at the end of the season. I'm still shattered the Tom can't take a trick re: his body! Just when it looks like an opportunity arises for him to get back in the seniors, he gets another minor injury! But in saying that, we'll never really know if he would have been given a chance with selection committee's appeared obsession with players with genuine pace! Let's hope Tom can get himself right and in form for the rest of the year and put pressure on for another opportunity!
    I'm sure Membrey will get his chance. He has been very good since he came here. He is still learning about pressure but will be better for it next year. Mitchell is a problem, he is injured so often. This is very worrying as he is a HUGE talent. somehow we have to get his body right. I was thinking that maybe he needs to see the surgeon about the knee and come back after an op. I don't know because I am not in possession of information about the state of his knee. I am just a bit worried that even before he was signed he has a history of injury. The ideal state would be to get his body completely right. Ther same applies to Kurt Tippett. He obviously should have had surgery in the off season but didn't and now he has problems and had to have an op in season. We need to manage these things better.

Auntie Val! Gave me a turn, she has not long departed my world.
    Back on topic, I can't wait to yell out George's name. Harry, George, Smith and Jones. Gorgeous and prosaic names.

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Hay! It would be foally to ignore the possibility of a 'mare of a result with Dray playing for the opposition.
    Oh excellent! And salute to Drey for taking his chances and running with them.

Senior Player
    It's almost game time. I'm surprised no one has opened the match thread. Maybe everyone is at the ground or on their way ...

B. Jack the sub again. At least we'll get to see what Towers has to offer!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819