Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Crowd prediction fr swans v Freo

Senior Player
    Where are the ANZ members do they ever turn up for Swans games?

Veterans List
    Who sits in those dark coloured seats on the wing? Is that the ANZ members? There was no one there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    Who sits in those dark coloured seats on the wing? Is that the ANZ members? There was no one there.
    Dark are platinum members and coroprates.

Good turnout by anz members.

40,000 swans members my bum.

But an awesome game.

Just remember that some 25% of swans members are melbourne based.

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Dark are platinum members and coroprates.

Good turnout by anz members.

40,000 swans members my bum.

But an awesome game.
    Are you one of them barry? Otherwise a bit rich to be criticising them if your not one of them...
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

If you are a swans member but didnt go today, are you really just a pseudo "scg" member.

Anyone want to own up to that?

If you are a swans member but didnt go today, are you really just a pseudo "scg" member.

Anyone want to own up to that?
    What about Swans Members based in Melbourne, or Perth, or Adelaide, or anywhere else?
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    What about Swans Members based in Melbourne, or Perth, or Adelaide, or anywhere else?
    Fair enough if the estimates put it at 10k.

So that s 30k Sydney members plus another 5 to 10k ANZ members.

But that would mean not a single casual fan showed up. I kind of think that's a lesson the AFL could learn. We seem to have lost the ability to attract the casual fan. 40k members. 32k average at both grounds, 41kmax crowd for the year. That's very little variance. Only the rusted on are turning up.

However I saw a swans member over on bigfooty boasting that he wouldn't attend ANZ under any circumstances.

However I saw a swans member over on bigfooty boasting that he wouldn't attend ANZ under any circumstances.
    This kind of talk/action is becoming more and more common. It's worrying... I haven't missed a home game since 2011 and the next time I do it will be ANZ, it can be a testing place at the best of times.
    Using Tapatalk

One of the major problems with finals attendance is the cost of tickets, it puts a lot of casual fans off and I know a few members that are either saving for the gf or simply couldn't afford it.
    Make the tickets 20% cheaper and it would pack out.

Quote Originally Posted by churry View Post
    This kind of talk/action is becoming more and more common. It's worrying... I haven't missed a home game since 2011 and the next time I do it will be ANZ, it can be a testing place at the best of times.
    It would be a very poor strategic decision if we withdrew to be an eastern suburbs team like the roosters.

In my humble opinion.

Barry, you can jab away relentlessly, as you do, casting aspersions on anyone who dares question the worth of ANZ stadium.

But you can't change this simple fact...

For a myriad of reasons, the vast majority of posters on here, which is representative of the broader fan base, much prefer the SCG..
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast