Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 AFL Draft

"be tough, only when it gets tough"

Looked at his highlight real most where same game if he play like that ,would be very keen to take him?

from memory the actual players are nominated each year around 7pmish even though the telecast starts at 630 and ends 830 tonight ?
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Not much to wish for in this draft as most of them have already come true. But I thought I would do my annual wish list for our pick 37 anyway.

I am not sure if we will target a key position player as there may not be any that we like still around at pick 37. If Dan Howe is still available, I hope we pick him. Otherwise I would take a look at a good kicking intelligent player who can eventually play Malceski's role. Viojo-Rainbow would be a the top of my list for this. Lucas Webb, who usually plays as a forward be my second choice.

Will be interesting to see who slips through to the rookie draft where we have at least 4 picks.

North get Neilson. Hawks get Howe.

Regular in the Side
    howe, rainbow and webb all gone

James Rose at 37
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

Regular in the Side
    James Rose from Sturt

Pick 37. James Rose.
    Powerful medium forward with excellent hands and outstanding natural leap. Good on the lead, a penetrating kick and loves physical side of the game. Averaged 11 touches in five games during NAB AFL Under-18 Championships. Registered 73cm in the standing vertical jump and 87cm in the running vertical jump at NAB AFL Draft Combine.

Pick 37. James Rose.
    Powerful medium forward with excellent hands and outstanding natural leap. Good on the lead, a penetrating kick and loves physical side of the game. Averaged 11 touches in five games during NAB AFL Under-18 Championships. Registered 73cm in the standing vertical jump and 87cm in the running vertical jump at NAB AFL Draft Combine.

Rose an 186cm forward??? I guess they must know something we don't!

Oscar McDonald is still there.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast