This could have probably snuck under the 'trades' thread but I think it warrants its own! Let's have a discussion purely about who we might pick up with our 1 or 2 live picks in this years draft and who we might rookie list.

I'll start by saying I'd love us to draft Nakia Cockatoo from the NT...he might not still be around with our first pick but if he is then we should pounce.

Has many similarities to that bloke who gets around in #37 for us and with the amount of inside midfield talent we currently have and will be bringing in next year (Mills + Dunkley) then we can afford to take a risk on an x-factor type player. And this kid has x-factor by the truck load!

Also really like Oscar McDonald from North Ballarat...again he may not be around by the time we get a chance to use a pick but has all the attributes to be a gun CHB and from all reports you won't come across a better clubman. Kinnear and co also seem to have a liking for players from North Ballarat (Towers, Lloys etc).

Anyway let's start throwing around some names...easily one of the most exciting times of the year.