Thread: International Rules

International Rules

This Saturday at 8:30pm. Any thoughts? Predictions?

While I don't mind IR as one-off spectacle, the main thing I'm hoping is that our boys get through unscathed by injury. Given it's their first hitout since the GF I hope they don't go too nuts trying to prove something.

Complete waste of time. Who gives a @#$%.

Get rid of it and bring back some form of rep footy, international rules is a joke. And how convenient that the interim ban Essendon players receive for their infraction notices doesn't apply to Watson and Fletcher playing in this series. AFL make it up a they go along don't they ?

I don't mind it. Worth watching.

Why is it that people who don't like IR have to blame if for every ill around?
    If you're worried about players being injured then there's certainly no reason to call for representitive games.
    The IR games are very entertaining but that wouldn't stop me getting behind any movement to play more AR.
    In fact the people of Melbourne, the "spiritual home of Australian Football", completely ignored the world cup of AR this year.
    Why didn't you go, people of Melbourne?
    give it to the game

Probably something better on, we get quite a few big events down here, sporting and otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    Probably something better on, we get quite a few big events down here, sporting and otherwise.
    First of all you call for more representitive football then give a pathetic response to the opportunity to actually watch more representitive football.
    FYI there was nothing on in Melbourne during the AFL In International Cup and it was over two weeks including mid-week games.
    There really was no excuse for non-attendance. In fact Melbourne didn't really support S.O.O. that well either compared to the other states.
    give it to the game