Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: NAB Challenge v Lions

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tasswan View Post
    Did I read somewhere that all NAB challenge games are streamed free, and if so where, AFL.com?
    Cheers
    On the AFL Live app either on iOS or Android.

Final teams announced with Abe Davis, Hewett and Marsh out of the squad! Subs are Melican and Naismith.

Bit disappointed in the outs!
    Last edited by troyjones2525; 6th March 2015 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    Final teams announced with Abe Davis, Hewitt and Marsh out of the squad! Subs are Melican and Naismith.

Bit disappointed in the outs!
    Bummer. Not fussed about Marsh but wanted to see Hewitt, Davis and Melican.

might not even write a report it is that bad !
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Skills have been typically horrible so far! We really need to work on that with future recruitment because it's always been the difference between us and the other top sides!

And yes I know it's only 1 qtr into 2015 pre-season! Lol. But in saying that, I've always thought it's been our endeavour and not good skills that has taken us so far each year.

I think we are being murdered in the clearances as well. something that was a problem last year. If it wasn't the coaches maybe it is personnel but I can't see that. Too scrappy in our delivery and the experienced players have been the worst.

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Could new the lack of forward options leading to uncertainty when going forward.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Any news on Reids ankle?

it is with doubt our clearances that is issue no 1

Pyke keeps hitting the ball to Lions players

- - - Updated - - -

Melican is playing and no Lloyd
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bleeder View Post
    Any news on Reids ankle?
    He has been subbed out. They haven't said how bad it is. He seemed to be moving ok on the boundary line so hopefully it isn't too bad.

Very scrappy game. Our skills aren't too good. You can tell that Brisbane have already played a game. Now that Reid is off we have no forward option.

Brandon Jack may have kicked a goal but he has turned the ball over by REALLY BAD decision making too bloody often. This is U19 @@@@. He has to improve a HUGE amount or forget it. He has the pace, the skills but he doesn't have the temperament. Mitchell is making far too many blues too. So is Hannas. Our mids normally are very good defensively but tonight they as loose as a $20 Sex worker.

The clearances are a real worry, we are getting murdered. I don't expect to win NAB matches but I would prefer we didn't serve up this tripe. I don't know what Blakey is doing but there was not a tall forward for most of that quarter. Reid was off for most of it and he seemed to be resting the ruck on the bench. Towers and BJ were the forwards, that was it. Towers was having to be the tall target & her 183cm. Toby should have been left down there and big Sammy brought on. I don't think Melican is going to be our tall forward. He is better back.

We need to bring a game in the second half to at least get some sort of system going. I know we are behind them as they have had a far longer preseason and already played one match but we need to give a yelp. They are spreading us wide as Hawks dids in the GF and Port do it to us too. We need to play man on man and forget the zone. In these circumstances the zone can't work as they will just keep spreading us wide.

Veterans List
    McGlynn has been subbed out...is he injured? I don't remember hearing he had any issues.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast