Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: NAB Challenge Pride Match - Sydney v Freo

Y'all going?

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DamY View Post
    Y'all going?
    Yep ticket booked last week.

Who's the senior coach this week - Dew or Playfair?

1. Hayden Ballantyne, 5. Garrick Ibbotson, 7. Nathan Fyfe, 8. Nick Suban, 9. Matt De Boer, 10. Michael Walters, 11. Tom Sheridan, 12. Jon Griffin, 13. Tendai Mzungu, 14. Lachie Weller, 16. David Mundy, 17. Hayden Crozier, 18. Luke McPharlin, 19. Connor Blakely, 22. Tanner Smith, 23. Chris Mayne, 24. Max Duffy, 27. Lachie Neale, 28. Brady Grey, 29. Matthew Pavlich, 30. Zac Clarke, 31. Aaron Sandilands, 32. Stephen Hill, 33. Cam Sutcliffe, 35. Michael Apeness, 36. Alex Silvagni, 37. Michael Johnson, 38. Jack Hannath, 46. Clancee Pearce

In: Ibbotson, Fyfe, Weller, Duffy, Grey, Sandilands, Hannath
    Out: Matt TABERNER, Michael BARLOW, Lee SPURR, Paul DUFFIELD

Regular in the Side
    Lloyd not named on the AFL website but they have only 28 names so the may have missed him.

Warming the Bench
    Ted Richards is doubtful with a hamstring tear according to Gerard Healy and co on 3aw last night, may not be ready until round 1.
    I hope it is not an Andrew Schauble 2 week hammy that kept him out for 14 weeks.

any word on Aliir Aliir? He was so impressive at intraclub, and now not selected again.

Veterans List
    So is this game now sold out? Not really clear?

Just looked on Ticketek website and it says " Allocation Exhausted".

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Membership will get you in if the ground is not full. But it seems it is likely to be full. If you upgrade to a ticket (cost just over $9 from memory) you are guaranteed entry. We were told this some time ago, can't remember how but probably by email. I've got a mobile ticket so I'm expecting that I just get my phone scanned on entry.
    $6.00 Actually for me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bleeder View Post
    Haha. My son is at Scotch. I'll have to look next time I'm there. Are you an old boy?
    I worked with a Peter Head whose father was Richard and you guessed it they called him Dicky.

I was surprised Aliir didn't get a spot. The outs are only injured and players who didn't either play last week or were Subs.The reserves don't play any practice matches until the 28th which is a little under the average as most of their rivals will have played at least two matches by then.

I think we could have made it that the younger blokes are getting a run and are in good nick for the season to come.

A much stronger line up this week. As much as Freo have picked a lot of young players in their extended line up they may not play their youngest at all as three have to drop out. looking forward to this one and have had my ticket for ages. for those who are taking public transport there are so many buses that you can get them on average every 4 minutes. If you are driving it is not as good as taking public transport due to parking availability.

Have a great day every one. For those watching the stream I hope the quality is high.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast