Thread: New Robbie Ando article...

New Robbie Ando article...

<a href="http://redandwhiteonline.com/content.php?id=182_0_3_0_C">2004 Season Preview</a>

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog

Good article.

On the best 22, I still think Ben Mathews could become our centre.
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Good article and a top 22. I think Fosdike deserves a spot, although if he drops from last season or is stagnant then maybe not. He must improve to confirm his position in the 18. At present he does deserve a bench spot and would probably look at replacing McVeigh. I believe he is probably our 23rd best player
    Adam Goodes - The great red and white hope.

Regular in the Side
    on the topic of Fozzy I read yesterday that some punter had placed a $600 bet on Fozzy to win the Brownlow at odds of 400-1. It would be funny except the same guy won a fortune last year backing Goodesy

Lets hope he is on the money again...cos if a guy like Fozzy has a good year we are bound to have a great year as a club

Go Swans Always
    Robbie terrific read thank you for such an interesting article.
    Hope your thoughts on probably not a flag this year are wrong because as you say we will have players that will step up and Kennelly is the only injury - no more. Hopefully Brisbane slide - they have had enough wins now they must pass the wins onto us.
    Love those Swans

On the Rookie List Ryan Bomford's Avatar
    Gee, even Robbie's caught this Bomber's fever - just where do you see the Bomber's improvement coming from?

Originally posted by ItsAllGoodes
    on the topic of Fozzy I read yesterday that some punter had placed a $600 bet on Fozzy to win the Brownlow at odds of 400-1. It would be funny except the same guy won a fortune last year backing Goodesy

Lets hope he is on the money again...cos if a guy like Fozzy has a good year we are bound to have a great year as a club
    Yeah, and someone else put money on Schneids to win the brownlow....

Veterans List
    I think it's great that no=one outside Sydney can see past Bazza (after the International) and Adam (after the Brownlow). Because we have such an even spread of talent I think the level of that talent is overlooked (except in a negative way - ie Kirk and Crouch). We can surprise them every week because they'll never really notice us until we win a Grand Final. Damn, that's only 26 weeks away!