Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 13: Sydney v Richmond

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    In that situation Buddy has to move aside and let Edwards get the ball. There's no way to avoid contact otherwise and the smaller man is going to get hit high. It's a difficult situation when you're that big and running hard at the ball; some heavy contact has got to occur.
    What he needed to do was to get a hand on the ball, then they couldn't say anything other than it was a contest. But he went past it without touching it so hopefully only a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    Already seen heaps of replays on Fox. He ran passed the ball to bump him so he is in trouble. Hopefully it will only be 1 week but even still he will be badly missed against Port ??.
    He ran past the ball because the ball went sideways he kept going and new he was going to collide with someone - kept his arm in tight - the player got up - i give him a chance - the media will be hunting though

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    Already seen heaps of replays on Fox. He ran passed the ball to bump him so he is in trouble. Hopefully it will only be 1 week but even still he will be badly missed against Port ????.
    He ran past the ball because the ball went sideways he kept going and new he was going to collide with someone - kept his arm in tight - the player got up - i give him a chance - the media will be hunting though

Quote Originally Posted by DA_Swan View Post

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR

Edwards subbed off concussed won't help

Can't have been too badly concussed if he came back on before he was allowed to!
    Last edited by goswannies; 26th June 2015 at 10:27 PM.

Regular in the Side WauchopeAnalyst's Avatar
    Buddy victim Shane Edwards replaced.

WTF?! Tippett gets reported for that?! What about the Hawks defender who punched Buddy fair in the back of the head?!
    OMG?! The umpires are trying to shape the game and the season with free kicks, 50s & reports of our money men forwards!

Oh crap...

Regular in the Side WauchopeAnalyst's Avatar
    Edwards coming back now.

Veterans List
    Why all of a sudden are we poorly disciplined.

Well **** me!!! A gimme goal converted to a gimme out on the full

Another one of those @@@@ty quarters from us

I love Nick Smith but that was just pathetic.

Well, so far this quarter has been a comedy of errols.

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast