Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Stand by Goodes

I'll be there by 3 traffic permitting.
    We sit in Bay 29 and are happy to hand out wherever needed.

I sent you a message earlier but let me know if you didn't get it.

Veteran Site Admin
    I'll aim to be outside Gate C at 1.45.

I think we should be aiming to give as many out outside the ground as possible. And I don't think it should be too hard or take too long. Trying to take some inside the ground sounds a little hard, and I sit up in one of the stands, so visibility factor on camera will be low anyway.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    I like the idea of pelting eggs at the boo-ers that i read in the paper. Now thats a hands on approach that will get the attention of the AFL.
    Just don't miss the intended target! Followed by a united and determined 'Bloods Unity" stance in protecting the egg thrower, when the inevitable boneheaded response comes their way. The power of good over evil will see these a-holes slink back into oblivion......Go Swans, and Go all you good people, very impressed with the passion, and positive vibes on show here........We ALL stand with ADAM, and a better Australia.

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Just don't miss the intended target! Followed by a united and determined 'Bloods Unity" stance in protecting the egg thrower, when the inevitable boneheaded response comes their way. The power of good over evil will see these a-holes slink back into oblivion......Go Swans, and Go all you good people, very impressed with the passion, and positive vibes on show here........We ALL stand with ADAM, and a better Australia.
    I think we all (or most of us) stand with Adam. I know I don't stand with any egg throwers.

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    I like the idea of pelting eggs at the boo-ers that i read in the paper. Now thats a hands on approach that will get the attention of the AFL.
    Too passive barry. Let's get serious.

i'VE HAD ENOUGH OR YOUR BOOING

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    I think we all (or most of us) stand with Adam. I know I don't stand with any egg throwers.
    Tend to agree, I think mass finger pointing would be safer, and just as effective, and humiliating. United we stand.....wish I was going to be there.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Great work on the shirts guys. Just got mine

Please don't throw anything or engage in a physical confrontation with people engaging in anti-social behaviour. We're better than that.

Take out your phone and film them and, if required, report them to the text line on 0421 267 567. The 7:30 Report is also seeking footage of any poor behaviour.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Plenty of members wearing it. Looks great

Goes up to 11
    Te shirts look great guys - fantastic work.

Did Kenny and his mob get some? He's already in his spot. They always get plenty of airtime during games.

Someone take a pic!

Veteran Site Admin
    KTigers your incredibly generous gesture has been much appreciated. They went in a flash, and so many people made a point of asking us to thank you. We still have people walking up to ask if we have any more left.

Thanks, thanks, thanks.