Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Changes for Round v St Kilda

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar

agree

Quote Originally Posted by ernie koala View Post
    Maybe so. It's just my opinion.

But IMO both Heeney and Hannebery were labouring a little last week...Both look overly sore to me.

Hanners seems to have lost his acceleration(possibly groin issue), and Heeney has a sore knee.

It's just guesswork from here on the outside, but if Horse said, as some say he did, that he wants to give Rose another game.

Then this could be a good opportunity to rest a couple of sore players before the finals.
    Agree they both look like they need a rest, so out is Heeney/ Hannebery with general soreness. With maybe towers or jones dropped. In is Franklin, Rohan and Mitchell. it would cruel to drop Rose after last week's effort, but if you look at the slo-mo replay there was definitely some skill involved and not just being at the right place at the right time. But he may come down to earth this weekend, I expect. But never get carried away with one performance.. Remember Ed Barlow got 19 disposals in his first game.. After that game, he barely touched the ball again in the seniors.

Veterans List
    For those going to the game on Sunday, it is free entry for kids under 15.

Quote Originally Posted by crackedactor View Post
    Remember Ed Barlow got 19 disposals in his first game.. After that game, he barely touched the ball again in the seniors.
    Remember Paul Chambers? his subsequent 4 games were only as good as his first one for us

Where is he these days?

Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    Remember Paul Chambers? his subsequent 4 games were only as good as his first one for us

Where is he these days?
    He went to South Korea and got a complete facial makeover.
    I heard he then returned to Australia and is now listed at an AFL club using a different name.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    He went to South Korea and got a complete facial makeover.
    I heard he then returned to Australia and is now listed at an AFL club using a different name.
    Actually, I heard that he got more than a complete facial makeover and is now making quite a handy living as a left tackle in the American Football Lingerie League. It seems a quite reasonable career change, as there is absolutely no requirement to catch, or even touch, the ball.

Buddy, Rohan and Mitchell in, no outs as yet

I see Benny will return in the Magoos. Should be a pretty strong McGoos team this week with Hewett, Benny, Bird (playing a full game if he plays),possibly Towers & Jones, Melican playing a full game too. The loss of Perris and Robbo has been bigger than people might think. They were two of the main movers in the McGoos. Good to see Jordan foote getting some form coming to the finals. Feel very sorry of young Lloyd Perris.

Will all three play? I am not sure. Rohan and Mitchell look the more likely but knowing Buddy he will play too. Hates being out and having to watch. I wonder what will happen when it comes to retirement? He might just go back and play in the minor leagues for a motza LOL. imagine Buddy running around for Glenelg in SA? Nah! Never going to happen.

I hope rose plays again on Sunday. Could be towers, Jones and heeney out. Or would have to be some one else that is sore in the squad.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by churry View Post
    I hope rose plays again on Sunday. Could be towers, Jones and heeney out. Or would have to be some one else that is sore in the squad.
    Rose named in the reserves, the rest of the extended bench hasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Rose named in the reserves, the rest of the extended bench hasn't.
    Yep so I would think that it'll be in - Buddy, Mitchell and Rohan.

Out - Towers, Rose and Jones.

Lloyd, towers, rose out.

Lloyd a bit of a surprise.

Senior Player
    happy with that. LLoyd been a bit off, freshen him up as much as anything. Love me some firey involved jones. Just needs to clean his disposal up.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast