Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Buddy (merged thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    What a truly vile article. Annette Sharp- may the Karma bus get you when you least expect it.
    Don't worry Wardy. Annette Sharpe is after a family member of mine as well. She is looking for any material to get after them.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    And this is how Jesinta Campbell responded (on Twitter). She's a very strong, impressive woman.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CPyXZQXUkAACdCb.jpg
    Certainly 'not just a pretty face'....she nailed it.

Warming the Bench
    She's all class that girl. The big mistake Annette Sharp made in writing that "opinion piece" is wrongly assuming Jesinta & Buddy are as shallow as she is.

11: Because Jesinta�s appeal and allure will halve when she marries as half the consumer market � men � rapidly lose interest.
    12: Because they haven�t struck a deal to sell their wedding
    Give me strength! That's one of the main reasons Buddy wanted to come up here, to get away from that crap.

I hope that they sue her !!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 6'2, 220, 4.53 View Post
    Don't worry Wardy. Annette Sharpe is after a family member of mine as well. She is looking for any material to get after them.
    How can these alleged "journalists" sleep at night writing this crap - there will be a huge back lash on this - hope she loses her job!

How can these alleged "journalists" sleep at night writing this crap - there will be a huge back lash on this - hope she loses her job!
    Problem is Wardy that the Tele actually printed this crap. They are equally responsible. Must have thought they could get away with it as Jes & Bud would be too busy coping with their own dramas.

What a vile woman that thingy is; and I tweeted her with that bit of information myself.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

She sleeps at night because she thinks she is special & that is verified for her by people who read her stuff. And she will keep her job because people read her crap stuff & comment on it. As they say there is no such thing as bad publicity. Just like the bully @ school, if u ignore her, she might just go away!

She is a bit like Ross Reins. They operate on negative speculation and look for the worst case scenarios.

The reality with the Buddy situation is that it's a private matter and many people think there is more to the story than is being told. This opens the way for speculation.

What a lovely photo of them here:

Franklin to retire?

Hey guys,
    Rumours circulating online that Franklin is set to make a decision on his playing future after the grand final.
    I will be shocked if he retires, hes been my favourite player in the AFL for years, even at Hawthorn!
    What will happen if he retires, what about his contract?!

Chris.

It could explain the Swans interest in another ruckman - Tippo goes back to full time Full Forward to fill a little of the hole left by Franklin means we need another ruck to work with Pyke (personally don't think he will go around again) or Sammy/Nanko.

Quote Originally Posted by bloods2005 View Post
    Hey guys,
    Rumours circulating online that Franklin is set to make a decision on his playing future after the grand final.
    I will be shocked if he retires, hes been my favourite player in the AFL for years, even at Hawthorn!
    What will happen if he retires, what about his contract?!

Chris.

Source?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pmcc2911 View Post
    It could explain the Swans interest in another ruckman - Tippo goes back to full time Full Forward to fill a little of the hole left by Franklin means we need another ruck to work with Pyke (personally don't think he will go around again) or Sammy/Nanko.

Or we just need a new ruck man and pyke is over 30 and injuries have got him, Tippett had a career year unlucky to miss AA he'll play similar role next year.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast