Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Buddy (merged thread)

Buddy is looking good. Looking forward to seeing him back when pre-season training starts.

https://instagram.com/p/8z-5Z7x3iS/?...sinta_campbell

Any man who can wear pink polka dot shorts with a smile is feeling pretty damn comfortable with themselves I reckon :-)

He's baaaaaaackkkkk! And enjoying himself. I can't wait for the 2016 season!

https://instagram.com/buddy_franklin23/

That picture of Bud underwater is so peaceful. Hope that is how he is feeling as well.

Looks like a lean, mean, fighting machine so not training or playing for that time does not seem to have had any ill effects.

Goes up to 11
    Um I wouldn't get too carried away by making any connections between an Instagram pic and his ongoing issues just yet....

I think (hope) that the fact that Buddy chose to post the Instagram pic says something about how he is feeling though. He knew it would immediately get publicity (which it has, even the Swans have used it today).

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Buddy is looking good. Looking forward to seeing him back when pre-season training starts.

https://instagram.com/p/8z-5Z7x3iS/?...sinta_campbell
    They are a ridiculously good looking couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    I think (hope) that the fact that Buddy chose to post the Instagram pic says something about how he is feeling though. He knew it would immediately get publicity (which it has, even the Swans have used it today).
    I wouldn't read too much into it but I would say it is a good sign. I certainly think being off social media is a good thing and if I was him I'd bin it long term and leave the tweeting to his lovely other half

It's been a good couple of months now and given the support and treatment he has been getting there's a fair chance he'd be starting to turn the corner by now. I know from personal experience it can be a long way back.....

With the right support and care I really don't see any reason as to why he can't be back firing on all cylinders next year. And it is just possible that once he gets his personal demons sorted that his best football may be ahead of him not the least because of his new mental clarity

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Levii3 View Post
    He's looking good. Really hoping he has a blinder next season, in life as well as the footy......Go Buddy!!

Senior Player
    I think buddy looks good in that video. I reckon he looks like the weight of expectation is off him a bit. The hair makes him look younger I think. Good on him

Who knew Buddy had curly hair?