Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: First Qualifying Final: Fremantle v Sydney

Regular in the Side WauchopeAnalyst's Avatar
    BJ has no idea about footy. Hand pass to Sandilands and hospital pass to Rampe with a turniver and a goal

Oh dear Jack.

Speaking of shocking turnovers, when has Benny gone??

Can someone tell the young kids to stop doing the passes to someone under pressure - it's doing my head in. I didn't realise razor Ray was on the ground and between Basil & Cometti are a bit too biased - the umps are @@@@@@!!!

Showing some heart but our personnel may catch up with us with our injuries and lack of experience. So who plays next week Reid? I would like to see some X factor in Rose getting a game. B. Jack probably needs to go too !

Regular in the Side
    Just kick the ball out of the danger area. Don't handball it to a stationary player. B Jack!!

2 goals 10 behinds?? just no luck

Senior Player
    B Jack but also B McGlynn.
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan

Regular in the Side WauchopeAnalyst's Avatar
    So what happens when you put a forward flanker in the defence. Even heeney doesnt know what to do.

I am wrong Towers has a heart and having a go.

Senior Player
    Towers is starring. Goodes and Kennedy great also. Man, if only we had kicked straighter. Should be in front.
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan

Veterans List
    Gutsy first half but have to nail those set shots. What a half by towers. Showed he has what it takes. Has actually taken a leading role up forward. Rohan?????

If Towers had managed to convert that late shot, I would've formally taken back the nasty things I said about him earlier in the year. Still, he has been good though, and he probably deserved a free kick after being forearmed in the head by Hill.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    We look unfit and lethargic - and Lloyd (I'm sorry to say) isn't cut out for this. Hopefully freo will run out of puff by half time.
    Unfit, you have to be gagging. We are having a red hot go and working hard. Umps are ok by me. We are behind because we have .missed so many set shots. Should be in front. This is a very gutsy effort.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast