Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: B & F live stream

Enjoyed the stream and the music in between was great too wish I new all the songs - re and white flashing lights on the table was effective too for online watchers that is - I watched it sitting in a bus in Thailand with only the odd break in signal so very happy !!

Senior Player
    The Swans have provided a table of the round-by-round votes in the B&F; well done them.

Some observations
    - Coaches had Franklin best or 2nd best OG 6 of first 11 games. Turning point for Franklin (and Swans): Richmond loss. Such an awful night.
    - Tippett�s last 8 rounds second only to Joey.
    - Reid's injury was the knockout blow: he was in season best form at the time.
    - Only Joey polled in every game he played: Hanners didn't poll in three he played; Grundy and Jack didn't poll in four.
    - Rampe's 45 in the round 17 loss to West Coast was the highest score in a loss all year.
    - The lowest aggregate score for any round was round 16 v Hawthorn (deservedly).
    - The co-captains scored a combined total of 20 in rounds 16 and 17.

[Sorry, I accidentally posted this in the Pyke thread (and now can't delete it from there).]

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by MattW View Post
    The Swans have provided a table of the round-by-round votes in the B&F; well done them.

Some observations
    - Coaches had Franklin best or 2nd best OG 6 of first 11 games. Turning point for Franklin (and Swans): Richmond loss. Such an awful night.
    - Tippett�s last 8 rounds second only to Joey.
    - Reid's injury was the knockout blow: he was in season best form at the time.
    - Only Joey polled in every game he played: Hanners didn't poll in three he played; Grundy and Jack didn't poll in four.
    - Rampe's 45 in the round 17 loss to West Coast was the highest score in a loss all year.
    - The lowest aggregate score for any round was round 16 v Hawthorn (deservedly).
    - The co-captains scored a combined total of 20 in rounds 16 and 17.

[Sorry, I accidentally posted this in the Pyke thread (and now can't delete it from there).]
    And to address TripleB's question (and one many of us would have been wondering), Hanners scored 40 for the round 23 game, equal to Mitchell and one fewer than Reid.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345