Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Coffs Pre-season Camp

Sheesh Millsy got muscles for an 18 year old...or is that photo squashed?
    "I'll acknowledge there are more talented teams in the competition but I won't acknowledge that there is a better team in the competition" Paul Roos March 2005

Quote Originally Posted by sharp9 View Post
    He is a beast from all reports and that is why I reckon he could well be there for round one!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    From an article in the Herald Sun Buddy is looking really good and was impressive yesterday. He actually looks happy and has a light in his eyes. So different to last year. And I'm liking his longer hair!

Apparently Tippett has said he wants to stay a swan for the remainder of his career.
    Whether we can afford him is another issue, I tend to think he will stay, he is certainly and very important part of our set up

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by sharp9 View Post
    The pic is definitely not squashed. Cropped? Yes, but not squashed.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    From an article in the Herald Sun Buddy is looking really good and was impressive yesterday. He actually looks happy and has a light in his eyes. So different to last year. And I'm liking his longer hair!

Apparently Tippett has said he wants to stay a swan for the remainder of his career.

If he is prepared to take a massive pay cut. The only way that will change will be a massive break out year.Certainly played his best for us in the back half of last season.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123