9: Aliir Aliir (Sydney)
    5: Jack Hiscox (Sydney)
    4: Harry Marsh (Sydney)
    4: Ned Reinhard (Sydney)
    3: George Hewett (Sydney)
    2: Brad Howard (Redland)
    2: Zak Jones (Sydney)
    1: Hayden Bertoli-Simmonds (Redland)

AA you would not think debute this week however form should soon be rewarded. Hiscox run would be very handy in seniors. Could be a better player at AFL over NEAFL

Quote Originally Posted by Reggi View Post
    AA you would not think debute this week however form should soon be rewarded. Hiscox run would be very handy in seniors. Could be a better player at AFL over NEAFL
    Hiscox is a tough one for me - the guy has something about him, but his general use of the footy is not that great (not so much his kicking for goal). Not sure he is ready for seniors, but he does have potential.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    Hiscox is a tough one for me - the guy has something about him, but his general use of the footy is not that great (not so much his kicking for goal). Not sure he is ready for seniors, but he does have potential.
    Let's be frank.His disposal is on the whole terrible.Certainly hope it improves consistently, but he would be one of the greatest turnover merchants the seniors have ever seen atm.

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk
    We have them where we want them, everything is going according to plan!

Quote Originally Posted by Scottee View Post
    Let's be frank.His disposal is on the whole terrible.Certainly hope it improves consistently, but he would be one of the greatest turnover merchants the seniors have ever seen atm.

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk
    Afraid I agree here, foot skills nowhere near AFL standard

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    So for ressie watchers given Reinhard is an academy player, views/player comparison/value?

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    So for ressie watchers given Reinhard is an academy player, views/player comparison/value?
    At 194cm local boy he must be worth a punt. Looks like he'll play as a toppie this year. Interested in the views of ressie watchers too.

ned playing for nsw

NAB AFL Under 18 Championships - AFL.com.au

- - - Updated - - -

ned article

http://aflnswact.com.au/tag/ned-reinhard/

- - - Updated - - -

i believe Ned played against QLD but i can't find that video above
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    He moves really well for 194cm, but he's comparatively light on, needs to stack weight onto the frame to become a genuine KPP. Here's the article about him winning the NEAFL Rising Star nom, and an interesting write up about the Swans's new NEAFL Development Program

North East Australian Football League: Round 3 Rising Star Nominee: Ned Reinhard

We won't have any special dibs on him at all if he develops though.....

This does really illustrate the potential future growth of the Academy for us. This kid was only in the academy system for four years. Kids coming through in a couple of year will on the whole have had 8 years in the system. If you think about it, of all the kids playing sport in our zone we really only need two a season to be of draft quality to get us to a local content of over 50% which is what I think the pass mark needs to be long term. It really isn't too much to ask and I actually think the Swans Academy will end up having some bumper years and really start feeding some interstate lists too. It will be when that happens that hopefully the hysteria will die down.

I can't argue with the rookie listing of Papley but long term I'd like to see us trying to have at least two of our added rookies each year being academy kids, that meaning that four academy kids come on our senior program each year

Senior Player
    Appreciate every last effort the ressie watchers put in, but is there any stats from last weekend? Or otherwise point me in the direction of where they can be found?
    C'mon Chels!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by penga View Post
    Appreciate every last effort the ressie watchers put in, but is there any stats from last weekend? Or otherwise point me in the direction of where they can be found?
    North East Australian Football League: Champion Data Statistics

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast