Thread: Harry signs on for another 3 years

Warming the Bench

Harry signs on for another 3 years

I am surprised no one has put this up on the forum yet Cunningham signs new deal - sydneyswans.com.au
    Last weekend in Sept 05 - The best weekend of my life!

Excellent news. His best is yet to come I feel.

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by swannymum View Post
    I am surprised no one has put this up on the forum yet Cunningham signs new deal - sydneyswans.com.au
    It has been mentioned in another thread (Team List Is It Killing ...) but it does deserve its own.
    I like Harry. I think he still has significant improvement left in him and hopefully we see that full potential this year. Is he our "stopper"?
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Quote Originally Posted by swannymum View Post
    We didn't want to steal Nico's thunder....
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

very happy !!!
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Pushing for Selection
    Good move. I realise he is not everyone's favourite here, but I've always liked him. He's now hit 50 games, and he's playing better, although he still needs to work on his disposal. On the other hand, I've not been a fan of Lloyd, until this year. Lloyd said recently (and he's nearly at the 50 game milestone), that he now feels like he belongs. I expect Harry is similar, getting the confidence that comes with 50 games.

Veterans List
    Good one, we are steadily securing required players to long term contracts. I think the 50 games mark is generally recognised in the industry as a watershed for many players so good to see guys like Harry and Lloyd passing this mark and feeling secure about their place in the team.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Very pleased about this. Harry is a valuable player especially with his speed and (mostly) accurate kicking. It's been particularly exciting recently to watch him tackling and taking opposition players down. I hope he'll be with us a long time.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Definitely seems to have improved his hardness at the contest and looks like he's having more of a crack in general. Good start for Harry, may it continue!!

Happy with this news, his best is yet to come