Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Rd 16 v Geelong

Papley in for McGlynn

Aliir for Laidler if he isn't 100%

Ted for Heeney who deserves a spell in the twos

I'd play Towers and Rohan up front with Buddy with Papley as the crumber and Parker spending more time forward.

Time to stand up!!!

Warming the Bench
    If no injuries, would like the team to remain the same - let them redeem themselves!
    (Hope K.Jack puts in a big-one.)

Ludwig
    I just don't agree that Naismith can hold his own in the style of contested footy we play in comparison to Naismith and especially against the Geelong ruck and and the Hawks

That's my primary reason as it is a lottery for any of us to know for sure until he plays and I guess we will find out if he does get the nod by his senior playing group and coach who know more then us

So far the coaching dept and Snr playing group have voted nanko and that carries a stack of weight in the argument

I would persist with Sinclair and nanko

Auntie,
    It seems Horse agrees with you on this, but we'll wait and see if any changes come this week. But the fact is that we were beaten by a fairly ordinary ruck division this week and Zac Smith is just going to jump over the top of Nanka and Sinclair tapping the ball right into the lap of Dangerwood. Game over. Of course it's risky bringing in someone new, but the current pair are not exactly veterans and haven't been doing all that good a job. I like the surprise element of having Naismith, Aliir and Davis.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by 56-14 View Post
    (Hope K.Jack puts in a big-one.)
    Hope he is not affected mentally by whatever this is, if indeed it's anything.

Sydney Swans captain Kieren Jack and brother Brandon in bitter dispute with parents Donna and Garry

Quote Originally Posted by neilfws View Post
    Hope he is not affected mentally by whatever this is, if indeed it's anything.

Sydney Swans captain Kieren Jack and brother Brandon in bitter dispute with parents Donna and Garry
    Seems there is a family riff. Appalling behaviour by Donna Jack to air this publicly. Reminds me of the public comments by Mitchell Johnson's mother about his then partner, now his wife. The long-term loser of that rift was Johnson's mother. But sadly in the short term Johnson was badly affected and his bowling performance deteriorated significantly in the 2009 Ashes tour of England. I hope Kieran is not similarly affected and can put this out of his mind, at least while he is playing football.

Riff = rift.

Kiz' mother is taking "guilting" to the extreme. Poor kiz.
    Hold your head high sunshine, we all have mothers that at one stage, have made us want to bury them then and there.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

The Telegraph has an extensive spread claiming it's to do with them not approving of Kizza's missus. It all looks like an excuse to run a series of photos of her in a bikini.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    Does Tom Mitchell go to Dangerfield?
    I was thinking this too - surely if we're going to tag someone it'll be Danger, and Mitchell seems most likely to get the job after his game on Sam Mitchell particularly. We need to do something to negate his influence

Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    Does Tom Mitchell go to Dangerfield?
    It's possible, but Mitchell is much too slow to run with Danger. He'd be more likely to go to Selwood.

B Jack in for his Brothers 200th at the expense of McGlynn or Rose
    Teddy or Alir in for Laidler
    Nankervis for Naismith, Nank was good before the bye against Gawn but far from holding out Naismith.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast