Thread: SCG live site

SCG live site

Does anyone have any details of what's happening at the SCG live site? Will they open bars and food outlets, or is it just facilities to watch the game?

Any ideas how and where they'll show it?

I'm interested in coming along, but if I have to watch on TV, it will take a bit to prise me off the couch.

Actually mods, this should probably be moved to "So Yeah...we are of to a grand final" thread.

Goes up to 11
    The match will be shown on the big screen, inc audio, and you can sit out on the ground which is great. Take along picnic rugs, cushions etc, and you can bring along your own food but not alcohol. A bar will be open and I think food outlets - there are some details on the Swans website. Hopefully the weather will be fine and we nail em and it'll be a good day all round.

Regular in the Side
    The grand final will be broadcast live on the SCG�s huge video screen. Bring a rug and a picnic (no alcohol allowed in) and claim your spot on the SCG field for the match. Entry is free.

The Sydney Live Plaza behind the new stands will be open, as will the nearby food court, Island Bar and BBQ facilities.

You can watch the game from the Ladies Pavilion if you would find that more comfortable than sitting on the �hallowed turf�.

Entry: via SCG Gate A on Driver Avenue
    From the Swans Web Site:
    SCG Live Site
    Time: from 12.30pm. The grand final starts at 2.30pm
    Parking: One of the public car parks on Driver Avenue will be open ($25 per vehicle). Alternately, user pay parking is available at the Entertainment Quarter Car Park (access via Lang Road).
    This is a FREE event
    Those interested in attending this event are asked to please register your interest here: SCG Live Site - Sydney Swans Membership
    GRAND FINAL DINNER