Thread: Is Collingwood the biggest group of loser whingers in history?

Is Collingwood the biggest group of loser whingers in history?

I have never seen such a bunch of whingers as Collingwood.

It is the greatest 'loser mentality' I have ever come across.

If you have any respect for em it is hard to maintain given the way they bleat whenever Brisbane beat them.

Love the fact that they have tried to get supporters of other clubs to support them in a petition and have been told to get nicked.

Very funny indeed.

Team's on the slide as well which will be funny to watch.

God forbid our club and supporters ever behave like them
    Last edited by Reggi; 14th April 2004 at 08:20 PM.
    You don't ban those who supported your opponent, you make them wallow in their loserdom by covering your victory! You sit them in the front row. You give them a hat! Toby Ziegler

On the Rookie List
    Essendon have also done a reasonable job in the whingeing stakes in the last couple of weeks. Umpire McLaren is now umpiring the Essendon game this week. It will be interesting to see how the supporters react. I would guess very badly.
    WMP

Originally posted by SWANSBEST
    Essendon have also done a reasonable job in the whingeing stakes in the last couple of weeks. Umpire McLaren is now umpiring the Essendon game this week. It will be interesting to see how the supporters react. I would guess very badly.
    What will be interesting, they will just come out and whinge, bitch, moan and direct a tirade of vitriol straight at him.

Mind you I will never forgive McLaren for his efforts in securing Brisbane a 4 goal lead early in last years Prelim. I agree with Hird on this, but also think that the public forum is not the avenue to air your greivances about umpires performances. The AFL has a process in place for clubs and players to state their opinions on umpires, if Hird had a bitch, then he should have used this avenue, not a public berrating.

As he has chosen this avenue, the rules are out the window, and in my opinion McLaren is quite entitled to go down the legal avenue. The AFL is also entitled to, and should slap Hird with a severe enough penalty (including deregistration) to ensure that it deters any player of club official from repeating what Hird has done.