Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: AFLW

Senior Player
    In the mean time I'll just keep supporting the northern sides, the Suns even have a couple Canberrans now

Good article by 'our own' Brandon Jack showing how stats can be used and abused in relation to AFLW and injuries in particular: https://www.smh.com.au/sport/afl/afl...06-p53hng.html.

The first ever two Swans Academy girls drafted, both by GWS (and ahead of their own Academy girls): AFLW: An historic night as two Swans get drafted (sydneyswans.com.au). Well done Jess Doyle and Georgie Fowler!
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

GWS v Bulldogs at Henson Park 5.10 pm today. $10 admission, kids free (I think). I'm thinking of going. Glorious weather (for watching footy - not sure about for playing)!
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

Suspended by the MRP
    Just read that Rowbottoms sister got more touches in a game than he has in nearly 50 , 25 ! In the womens comp where they can barely get over 20 touches . In her first year !

Beaten to that milestone by his little sister , if that doesnt get him to pull his finger out this yr i dont know what will ! Thats if theres anything there

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567