Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day Rnd. 6. Carlton V Sydney. MCG 14.10 pm.

And since someone is bound to go there, I don't mean to sit buddy! :-) but, would it be a bad idea to maybe sit Luke Parker a game or two to send a message? Would it be bad to do the same to Hanners? sometimes, there needs to be a real wake up call�

- - - Updated - - -

Rohan Took a nasty fall on his head and it did not look good in regarding a possible spinal injury. Don't want to guess too much. But he seemed unconscious the entire time and everyone is concerned.

Any news from radio or TV about Rohan?

Today we've got: Melican, Newman, Rose, Hayward, Papley, Mills, Hewett, BJ, Heeney, Jones, all of whom may be described as 'kids' (and I may have missed others. AA will return to the side soon enough. Marsh is only not playing because he's injured.

Other 'kids' have been played and are being given a chance to build form in the NEAFL or recover form or health including: Fox, Florent, Aliir, Foote.

Altogether, that's more than half our side. And I've probably missed someone or other.

But Carlton seem to want it more. And they're a young team too really

Papley!!! We continue to un do good play with baffling decisions going inside 50! And these bloke are paid hundreds of thousands to perform!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Hopefully we'll get a Rohan update very soon

Bloodspirit...point definitely taken!

So what's Roos up to these days?

When we played Carlton at the SCG last year game was similar to this. Let's hope we can do it in the 4th Q

OK Gary is OK...Thank heavens

Veterans List
    On the radio they said that Rohan was off to the hospital.

Why did Papley not have a shot? He's not confident having a set shot.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Gaz OK

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast