Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RWO Game Day Thread - Round 8 - June 3-4

Quote Originally Posted by Clubman View Post
    Wrong there mate. only what I saw on there weekends game.
    I was being slightly glib.

Div 5
    Sydney University 6.3-39 8.6-54 11.10-76 17.14-116
    Campbelltown Blues 1.3-9 2.5-17 3.6-24 6.8-44

SYDNEY UNIVERSITY
    Goal Kickers: P. Oscar 8, J. Reddie 2, J. Boccanfuso 2, M. Day 2, M. Wonders, M. Kennedy, T. Edwards
    Best Players: P. Oscar, T. Edwards, C. Wilkinson, T. Gibbons, D. Halliday, J. Hollywood
    CAMPBELLTOWN BLUES
    Goal Kickers: C. Schafer 3, K. Chisholm, B. Minns, K. Bradley
    Best Players: C. Schafer, K. Chisholm, D. Carey, S. Alexander, A. Bowen, J. Hinton

UNSW- ES are the deal this year. great team work around a good coach in S Pollock

No comments from saviour01 yet (1 of the 2 that post) - was on 8.30pm last Sat week
    - Red and White WASH!
    Maybe that's why they call him Mini Bus (1/2 a Coach)

St George not to make the 5 this year Ha Ha
    Wait what? I agree, UNSW-ES looked good. I only saw the first quarter because I wanted to get down and watch div 1. I've been on most of the weekend, just no one posts. It isn't saviour01s blog although it sometimes seems like it. I'd be shocked if we don't make the 5. That said, its a pretty close comp. Mini bus? My teams still undefeated with a percentage of 478 (not including the forfeit, apparently they don't follow the rules on that any more).

Prems did let the red and white was down though. u19s, div 1 and div 4 all remain undefeated. u19s2 had a decent win from all reports too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pekay View Post
    Harsh feedback for the self appointed captain coach.
    Indeed, only way I can get a kick these days is by making my own team. I did get tagged in a good betoota article the other day http://www.betootaadvocate.com/sport...on-side-again/

Wrong there mate. only what I saw on there weekends game.
    What?

Demons 19's score wow12.71 huge

Quote Originally Posted by saviour01 View Post

Indeed, only way I can get a kick these days is by making my own team. I did get tagged in a good betoota article the other day http://www.betootaadvocate.com/sport...on-side-again/
    ... don't let 'em get to ya, you're doin' fine "Bubba"! Hahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by 5yearplan View Post
    12.17...not so huge

UNSW- ES are the deal this year. great team work around a good coach in S Pollock

No comments from saviour01 yet (1 of the 2 that post) - was on 8.30pm last Sat week
    - Red and White WASH!
    Maybe that's why they call him Mini Bus (1/2 a Coach)

St George not to make the 5 this year Ha Ha
    Dogs are a very good side - plenty of experience, mixed with youth and speed - 7 straight goals to start your day is always pleasing too!

In fact if they could bottle their combined 1st and 3rd quarters, they would be untouchable!

Dogs - 13 goals 2
    Dragons - 2 goals 9

... and the rest of the game was fairly academic.

For the Dragons, a run without injuries wouldn't hurt. The fact that the lower grades just keep winning, is a testament to the depth they have too.

It might also be stating the obvious after they kicked 9 -18 on Saturday, but lack of accuracy is a concern ... they average 11 - 15 this year, so they are creating plenty of opportunities ...

Finalists in Prems? ... harder to pick than a broken nose this year ... anyone could make it!

Quote Originally Posted by ShortHalfHead View Post
    12.17...not so huge
    must of changed that one on me, weekend was 71 was going to say. Input error by someone.

St George � not to make the 5

Why - They will fold under pressure, No structure, Wrong type of culture
    The Coach (Mini Bus) - I was out there on his address at the breaks and what was he going on about?
    The dribble he was saying to the team. Look at me Look at me - loves the spot light on him.

I read it was about their inaccurate kicking - No it was (Under pressure)

They played the GF last year and the same thing this year. Team is doing their own thing and the same things. Did no changes to stop a structured team. Had (No structure)

Not many Mums or girls at their game supporting them.(Why) Supporters are to over the top and with full on abuse at opposition players - Club (Culture)

As to their other grades - who cares - You only remember winning GF in 1st Grade

Salty

St George � not to make the 5

Why - They will fold under pressure, No structure, Wrong type of culture
    The Coach (Mini Bus) - I was out there on his address at the breaks and what was he going on about?
    The dribble he was saying to the team. Look at me Look at me - loves the spot light on him.

I read it was about their inaccurate kicking - No it was (Under pressure)

They played the GF last year and the same thing this year. Team is doing their own thing and the same things. Did no changes to stop a structured team. Had (No structure)

Not many Mums or girls at their game supporting them.(Why) Supporters are to over the top and with full on abuse at opposition players - Club (Culture)

As to their other grades - who cares - You only remember winning GF in 1st Grade
    I'm sure our 2014 under 19s still remember that. I def remember 2012 div 2.

I guess when you get a half decent prems side for the first time in a few years and you cant even get a div 1 side that is the only thing that matters. Awfully quiet last year when you won 3 from 16 and 2015 when you won just 1 game.

Goes missing after a loss, chirpy as @@@@ after a win. So salty.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast