Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rampe's tactics exposed "On the Couch"

Quote Originally Posted by penga View Post
    I actually agree with King on this matter, as much as I hate the bloke (Round 19, 2004, anyone?) Academy recruits should be talented sports kids who otherwise wouldn't have a path into the AFL; not the son of a gun who would be playing footy anyway.
    As I've highlighted numerous times in other threads please explain Thomas in Norfs next gen academy. Reports are he'll pick Sydney and his fall back is Brisbane. Norf will continue with their media propaganda through king but can't go anymore than that because they know Sydney will highlight how rediculous it is that Thomas is in their next gen academy. They are in a very very difficult situation. They could get Crocker, Blakey, Thomas & Scott but could easily only get Crocker if they go to hard. IMO it's up to the kids if they choose either academy or F/S or draft. They actually have a choice.

So, in the end, Rampe has a couple of pointed free kicks paid against him, but the same is applied to the opposition and Buddy gets a goal (his fourth I think) from a free kick unlikely to have been paid any other week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12