Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reminiscing - and not in a good way

Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    I can see how when two teams who play a contested style play each other then one team may give away 20 frees in a game, what I don't
    understand is how the other team can only give away 8 frees in the entire game.
    I wont be watching the video tonight after a @@@@ty day at work, but this nails my feelings on it completely KTigers, and its a point a lot of supporters of other teams simply don't seem to get for whatever reason.

It was a hugely tight, very congested, contested style of football all day. Poor individual umpiring decisions are always galling, especially when a group of them happen in the same game - but the clear differential between the two teams was what I can not understand, and no one has been able to mount a reasonable defence in response to. Such a differential suggests we were vastly more ill disciplined/breaking the rules than the Dogs. My general recollection of the day suggested nothing of the sort.

A free kick count that more closely reflected the nature of the vast majority of the game (Especially as a few of our frees came very late in the game) and one can only wonder what the result might have been.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar
    For what its worth, I still remember Dunkley getting kicked in the face by Carey. Not paying a free kick at least (Should have been reported) was again beyond belief.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123