Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations Buddy Franklin - Coleman Medalist!!

Congratulations Buddy Franklin - Coleman Medalist!!

UPDATE: It's Buddy's Coleman!!!

At the moment he is on 69 goals and with the final quarter at Subi under way, Josh Kennedy is on 65.

Should Buddy win it would be his 4th Coleman and he would be the second he's won at the Swans.
    Last edited by dawson; 27th August 2017 at 08:18 PM. Reason: updating

Quote Originally Posted by dawson View Post
    UPDATE: It's Buddy's Coleman!!!

At the moment he is on 69 goals and with the final quarter at Subi under way, Josh Kennedy is on 65.

Should Buddy win it would be his 4th Coleman and he would be the second he's won at the Swans.
    So proud!!

More good news coming out of this season after our horrid start. Who would have thought that Buddy would win the Coleman, we'd have a home final and have every chance of taking out the GF. I know Horse's mantra, one week at a time, but our team must be believing they can go all the way. Love our club.

Senior Player
    You beauty. So bloody pleased for him; yes, and proud. His fourth Coleman, second for us.

Excellent! And I'm quite confident that he will hold his form throughout the finals. And by that comment, you can probably tell that I'm confident that we'll play more than one.

Extraordinary way to nail the Coleman.
    Buddy is in fine form , better over head now as well .

Opti-pessi-misti
    We have to play more than one in order to get Macca to his 300 games.

Yay!!! Well done Buddy!!

Well done Buddy.

Yay! well deserved ...last night was an incredible display and not only did he play superbly, and as a team player, he really seemed to enjoy it.

Congratulations Lance Franklin.

Buddy's standing ovation last night was wonderful. I was down the wrong end in the last quarter and could tell whenever the ball went near Buddy because of the enormous cheer that went up.

Was it ever really in doubt? I, for one, always thought it likely that he'd kick 10 to Kennedy's 1 and win it running away!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast