Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Swans Academy Talent

Quote Originally Posted by Mark26 View Post
    That was good use of the body wasn't it?

By the way, is Dunkley playing for the Bulldogs in this game the son of our former great back Andrew?
    Yeah was great body work! Unsure who that Dunkley lad is.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    Yeah was great body work! Unsure who that Dunkley lad is.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
    According to Dr Google, the Adam Dunkley who's playing today is the nephew of Andrew.

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark26 View Post
    That was good use of the body wasn't it?

By the way, is Dunkley playing for the Bulldogs in this game the son of our former great back Andrew?
    Andrew has two sons- one playing for the Western Bulldogs and another who has just been delisted by Melbourne.

This is almost certainly a cousin. Andrew's brother has been involved in local AFL for many years and that's probably his son.

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Andrew has two sons- one playing for the Western Bulldogs and another who has just been delisted by Melbourne.

This is almost certainly a cousin. Andrew's brother has been involved in local AFL for many years and that's probably his son.
    Thanks for the info everyone.

I loved Dunks as a player. He was a formidable defender albeit with some shocking disposal at times. A shame we didn't / couldn't pull the trigger on Josh and that Andrew apparently dislikes the Swans.

The broadcast of this game puts the NEAFL to shame. Enjoying watching it on youtube

Wasn't a bad game. Thought that in second half, Thorne and Gulden got on top in the midfield. However, throughout the day, Sydney Uni had the more effective forwards.

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Wasn't a bad game. Thought that in second half, Thorne and Gulden got on top in the midfield. However, throughout the day, Sydney Uni had the more effective forwards.
    I actually didnt think it was one of Guldens better games. Was okay but didnt tear it up and you dont win a game purely on your forwards , someone has to get it to them and Sydney Uni were better generally across the park.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789