Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: RWO bugs/errors - report issues here

I posted to the “2021 trading, drafting and list management: players …” thread using an SMH URL and it’s stuffed up the thread.

Don’t know why but ABC and SMH urls always do that

Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    I posted to the “2021 trading, drafting and list management: players …” thread using an SMH URL and it’s stuffed up the thread.

This has happened a hundred times now. I'm starting to worry that these 2 links may not be good enough to make it to top forum level and may have to be dropped to the sandpit.

But maybe I'm being too hasty, especially with The AB. They are the national broadcaster; maybe with a couple more years of development they can find a spot in the forum without being a bust.

I would be giving The AB a contract extension if they can recover from their soft issue injuries. But I'd be delisting the SMH. I don't support some of their punch in the gut off field antics, especially their pay to play schemes. A bit of a dog act, if you ask me.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    Trick is to paste some text and wrap it in a link, rather than just pasting the URL. Here's a short video demonstration.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789