Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: #AFL Rd19 Bombers v Swans, Docklands, 27 July 2018

Senior Player
    I'm still trying to come to terms with why Aliir spent all of that time languishing in the reserves.

Buddy has now gone goalless for 6 consecutive quarters. Something ain't right here.
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Smooch @@@@@@ up badly too which resulted in a bombers goal - never thought I’d say it (and it’s been coming pretty much since this season started) I’m not loving the game anymore - the bias and the obsession with all things Richmond - proposed changes and a raft of other things is doing my head it - I don’t even feel upset when I miss a game now. 😧😧
    I'm hearing ya Wardy, I rapidly feel like I'm falling out of love with the way the game is headed, really am. Not helped by the Swans playing like a V10 with the handbrake stuck in the on position as our gameplan just isn't great.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    Really? Did nobody on here see Grundy push him into Smith...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Yes but judging by the pushing in the back of the Swan player in the first quarter that wasn't a free. Same goes for the push in the back (in the side) against Rampe in the first quarter. Umpires lacking consistency big time and the ch. 7 commentary, especially McAvaney, is just as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilcott View Post
    Horse on SEN before game mentioned Buddy’s has only trained for about 20 minutes since the season begun. No wonder he’s struggling. Why would they not rest him until he can train. They’ve had all season to get it right.
    It must be some serious issue to restrict training so much. But we saw it with Hanners, we have form for trying to make players burst through walls and play when they are clearly not quite right.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Smooch @@@@@@ up badly too which resulted in a bombers goal - never thought I’d say it (and it’s been coming pretty much since this season started) I’m not loving the game anymore - the bias and the obsession with all things Richmond - proposed changes and a raft of other things is doing my head in- I don’t even feel upset when I miss a game now. 😧😧
    Disappointing isn't it. I've been lacking interest since the 2016 GF. This game is rigged.

Senior Player
    The worst thing is about the umpiring - they NEVER mention the stats. It must not be spoken about it seems

Regular in the Side
    The commentators really like to favour whomever is playing the Swans. Thats being polite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Patterns emerge, but do they mean anything? No.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Puzzling why they've given up on COR and chucked him forward. He's made a few mistakes sure but surely he's better value for us back than forward, a position I'm sure he's never ever played at any level.

Regular in the Side
    35 to 18 inside 50's. We are losing it in the middle

Regular in the Side
    Oh dear...

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Legion View Post
    The worst thing is about the umpiring - they NEVER mention the stats. It must not be spoken about it seems
    Very valid point. The media will talk about rules and decisions in the context of a particular rule but never talk about the standard of the actual umpiring. Never in my time of following this game has their been less media scrutiny of the actual umpires......it is really strange.

Geez we are poor

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast