Thread: It's About Time

pr. dim-melb; m not f

It's About Time

I couldn't find posts where this issue was discussed, but I thought it was worth another push until the powers that be who run the AFL finally get their heads out of the ground (or perhaps their hands out of the media pockets) and set up a more realistic fixture. I'm particularly glad that someone of Danger's stature has brought it into the open again.

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/...15-p4zxm4.html
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Veterans List
    The fixture certainly does need to be improved, but it doesn't need to be shorter.....Danger is off target on this one. Any shorter and it would be even more inequitable.....

You or your significant other may not understand your obsession with Aussie Rules until you or they have read :

‘The Football Solution’
    by George Megalogenis, 2018

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Thanks Hotpotato, I'll look it up.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Veterans List
    Every time he opens his mouth he is auditioning for a job at the AFL Post football.