Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: #AFL Round 3: Blues v Swans Sat 6-Apr at Marvel Stadium #AFLBluesSwans @sydneyswans

Veterans List
    Well done Nick Blakey for making a game of it. I mean how the eff do you miss that goal? You could see the shoulders slump immediately and it was inevitable it would end up the other end.

I'm sure he will be a very good footballer - right now, he's giving us about 2.5 mins a game. Let the kid learn his craft in the NEAFL.

Seriously...can anybody tell me what that 50 metre was for? The commentators haven't mentioned a reason...does anybody actually know? Was it a whim? was it because the umps were bored? Was it a crowd 50? Have the umps bet on the match?

Really...I don't even care if it's a stupid reason...just any reason would do...as long as it's within the rules of the game

Quote Originally Posted by Daisi View Post
    Now I'm laughing really loudly- a 50 metre penalty? And even the TV commentators didn't know what it was for....? Nobody knows....it's insane...does anybody know? what a farce!
    It was total BS but sinclair was jogging past the Carlton player as her prepared to kick and apparently was too close. Except he wasn't. Overly officiated mess. Gil is a clown.
    He had observed that people who did lie were, on the whole, more resourceful and ambitious and successful than people who did not lie.

At work .... can only see the scores .
    Are the Swans going to win a game of football?

Veterans List
    The Carlton supporters are cheering and clapping Buddy more than their own team. I think they have a crush 😉.

Quote Originally Posted by Legs Akimbo View Post
    It was total BS but sinclair was jogging past the Carlton player as her prepared to kick and apparently was too close. Except he wasn't. Overly officiated mess. Gil is a clown.
    Thank you!

How many grabs has Sam dropped?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Veterans List
    McGovern off with hamstring strain.....will take no further part in match.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 86 View Post
    How many grabs has Sam dropped?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Too many

What are people’s thoughts on Thurlows game?

Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    What are people’s thoughts on Thurlows game?
    Anonymous.

I'd prefer COR

With lose or draw its been another sparkling display by the umpires. I've liked Jones in the middle and McCartin back.
    He had observed that people who did lie were, on the whole, more resourceful and ambitious and successful than people who did not lie.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast