Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Changes for round IX North

How many frees do you think Ben Brown will get? I could understand if someone other than Ramps attempts to climb a goal post when he starts his 100 metre run up................just joking guys!

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Allegedly Rowbottom is a nephew of "Roaming" Brian Taylor. Although I'm not sure if he's related directly to BT or to his wife. He mentioned it on the Superfooty podcast last week
    That sounds more like Bottomfeeder.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Warming the Bench
    I hope they don't play Rampe on Ben Brown - with Browns staging for free kicks and Rampe not the umpires pet it could result in a lot of frees to Brown.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandrevan View Post
    I hope they don't play Rampe on Ben Brown - with Browns staging for free kicks and Rampe not the umpires pet it could result in a lot of frees to Brown.
    I almost guarantee you that he will play on him as Horse likes to play Dane on the oppositions best forward

I don't rate Brown as he's a one trick pony but he's big enough to cause Dane problems. Hopefully Melican gets the job as he's better suited

Brown is averaging 2 frees per game this year. Could go by the nickname of Fosberry.

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Brown is averaging 2 frees per game this year. Could go by the nickname of Fosberry.
    Fosberry flop. I used to be a high jumper and did the Fosberry flop. There's not much Fosberry in Benny boy's flop.

I have mixed feelings for this game. Of course I want the Swans to win, but I won't be disappointed if they lose, as it gives the club a better chance of securing one of Noah Anderson or Matt Rowell in the draft.

Just saw them all at Hobart airport. No Joey. Ryan Clarke looks to be the extra traveller.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

...Just saw Clarke was already an emergency. Still no Joey though.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    With no NEAFL this weekend, would have thought they'd take more than one emergency.

Quote Originally Posted by chalbilto View Post
    I have mixed feelings for this game. Of course I want the Swans to win, but I won't be disappointed if they lose, as it gives the club a better chance of securing one of Noah Anderson or Matt Rowell in the draft.
    Me too.

On Rowbottom, I really hope that Horse gives him some time in the middle! The kid is a pure inside mid, it's where he's been dominating in the NEAFL and how he got his chance again so it's stupid and pointless to play him as a forward pocket/half forward like we always seem to do with young onballers! Other clubs seem to trust their kids in their best positions so why don't we!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by caj23 View Post
    I almost guarantee you that he will play on him as Horse likes to play Dane on the oppositions best forward

I don't rate Brown as he's a one trick pony but he's big enough to cause Dane problems. Hopefully Melican gets the job as he's better suited
    Melican is better suited physically, but he's getting burned on the lead this year.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast