With at least 1 forced change being Kennedy and perhaps 2 with a sore Robbie Fox there are a couple of changes that I would love to see (*Note I don't necessarily think these will actually happen).

Option 1.
Out: Kennedy, Fox.
In: Rowbottom, Menzel.

With this option I want to see Rowbottom to replace Kennedy and fill his role completely, being played as an inside mid predominantly starting in the middle of the ground. I want to see if he can perform at the highest level and why not get him in there head to head against a guy like Selwood! Would be a great learning experience for him at this early stage in his career!

Option 2.
Out: Kennedy, Fox.
In: Stoddart, Menzel.

With this option I want to see Stoddart replace Mills in defence which would add some speed in that area and allow Mills to replace Kennedy as a full-time inside midfielder. It's time Horse! With Kennedy out for a couple of weeks minimum and Jones also out a little while there is an opening in our midfield. We need to see what the kid can do if given a real opportunity to play in the position he dominated as a junior!

As I said at the start I doubt that these scenarios will probably happen as I know Horse is a very conservative coach (although I can see either of those players picked, especially Menzel) and will no doubt just move Papley back more in the middle instead of giving those other options a go.

I wouldn't even mind to see Rose given another go, but only if they play him as a mid where he has earned his place with great NEAFL form.

I think Menzel is a definite, which will be great theatre against his old side, but a second change is anyones guess!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk