Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RWO Game Day Thread - Round 10 - June 22

I reckon pre season a few play against each other from each division.... I reckon unsw v power would be a 100 point gap if strongest teams hit the park.

Guess until a match occurs. But why not lock a match in

At the recent PSSA State carnival Sydney East placed 3rd, Sydney North 6th, Sydney West 9th and Sydney South West 11th (out of 13 regions). Riverina finished 5th.

Prems teams in Sydney East (UTS, UNSW, Syd Uni, St George, Magpies), Sydney North (North Shore, Manly, Pennant Hills), Sydney West (ECE) and SSW (Camden). It's only 11 and 12 year olds but is there enough juniors coming through in the west?

5yr your on the sauce too!
    Why don’t AFL just merge the competitions into ONE and play each other once, so 17 teams 16 rounds then we have nothing to debate.
    The squatters would be happy for a chance to win a game, and the dreamers would have their prayers answered.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Puppy View Post
    Have you been on the Sauce Blinkers28??? Nothing wrong with being ambitious though! You are certainly in a growth area identified by AFL Syd so there is hope, fingers crossed.
    Just stating my opinion based on what Premier Division games I’ve seen. If other people see differently, that’s fine - just don’t carry on like a w@@@er.

Like I said, I hope our club can move up to Prems in the future (along with other good quality clubs in Platinum like Magic & Penrith), but there are a lot of politics at head office that look after the big end of town.

No carry on at all blinkers just telling it as I see it. We are all entitled to a view, mine is put it all together, then there be no need for speculation, but good luck with yours.

Just out of interest, the last time there was a comp of 5 prems reserves teams and 5 platinum teams how many platinum teams made the finals ahead of prems reserves?

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkers28 View Post
    Quality and pace of Plat Seniors would be relatively close to Prem Seniors. Plat Ressies is a fair bit slower.

Competitiveness of both comps reflects Prems I feel - Seniors very competitive, Ressies has a good top 5, then a steep drop to last 2 teams.

Hopefully we get the chance to move up to Prems one day. Not holding our breath though.
    LOL

Young Mudge from St George to North Shore?

And young Warey from Camden to Penrith?

Quote Originally Posted by Pekay View Post
    Young Mudge from St George to North Shore?
    To be fair he's only played 3 games since 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by saviour01 View Post
    To be fair he's only played 3 games since 2014.
    Why North Shore for Jesse Mudge? Seem a strange location - I would have thought East Coast a more convenient location.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Wills View Post
    Why North Shore for Jesse Mudge? Seem a strange location - I would have thought East Coast a more convenient location.
    he's only human

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Wills View Post
    His dad has an outstanding canteen bill so he wouldn't send him to East Coast

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast