Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Changes For Round 21 v Port

Quote Originally Posted by Jeynez View Post
    Bell to debut this weekend!
    well deserved

The video on the Swans' site is gold as Bell tells his mum that he's debuting. I had a little cry myself. Love this club!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark26 View Post
    The video on the Swans' site is gold as Bell tells his mum that he's debuting. I had a little cry myself. Love this club!
    +1

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    +1
    Great authentic video

Quote Originally Posted by Jeynez View Post
    Bell to debut this weekend!
    That's fantastic news!

Great to see RWO having such an active role in the decision making of the MC in 2019. I'm just hoping the on-field results improve in 2020.

Senior Player
    And here's the dance he referred to: https://www.instagram.com/p/B00Gkwqn...d=p18r1yzy407i.

Veterans List
    Great vid....and yes, I teared up too.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    I've said before - I have hopes for this young fella.

And I loved the video too.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Grouse video!

Hope he plays 200+ games for us!!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    The point of playing Jack is that it is an invaluable opportunity for a wise old head to guide our younger players on the field and help them develop and get better while we still have him for 3 more matches. Whether that consideration should take priority over other factors I am content to leave to the MC. You certainly can't say they are not playing the youth. It seems to me that no matter how much youth they play there are people here that just want them to play more. But what has been seen with other clubs is that youth without experience to guide them don't develop as well as a rule (I'm sure there are exceptions).
    What is the point of playing an experienced past it player? He can impact the youth in the reserves far better than taking a spot he does not deserve. Look this is not about playing youth for youth's sake. It is about developing our younger players to gel together and play as a coordinated unit. Hack is not part of the long term plan. His day has passed. He has been a great player but not anymore. He is the past.

We have nothing to lose playing youth now. We are not in the finals race. We should be looking to develop as many youngsters as possible to see what they can do. This is sensible strategy. What's more if it doesn't work we get better draft picks.

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MattW View Post
    And here's the dance he referred to: https://www.instagram.com/p/B00Gkwqn...d=p18r1yzy407i.
    Fun. Though since his debut may have been depending on it, I was expecting the dance moves to be a little bit smoother. And I couldn't help noticing that James Rose was last to join the congratulatory circle. I suppose that he was thinking, 'If Belly is in, then that must mean....'

Regular in the Side
    If Bell is in I guess that Amartey is not.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast