Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: #AFL Round 23 Discussion Thread

#AFL Round 23 Discussion Thread

Bombers playing fast and furious v Pies .
    Tipunwoodie is so evasive and effective.

Mcdonald Tipungwutis been watching the Selwood's. He knows how to play for those head high frees.

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bleeder View Post
    Mcdonald Tipungwutis been watching the Selwood's. He knows how to play for those head high frees.
    He has the right dimensions for that too

Veterans List
    I heard that Moore injured his hamstring again. We may have been lucky he decided to stay at Collingwood. Apparently the bulldogs are interested in him.

Senior Player
    Geez what’s the crowd at Suns v Giants...TV looks like hundreds at the most...

Bloody Hawthorn.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Veterans List
    Lachie Neale about to break Tom Mitchell's disposal record, on 51 at the moment.....25 contested!

Veterans List
    So there we have it....Lions to face Tigers again next week....this time at home.....and the Magpies will play the higher placed Geelong at their home.....and that sucks!

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    Bloody Hawthorn.
    And bloody Bulldogs! Was wanting them to miss finals again. And they're playing a Sydney side in their final. Any predictions on the final free kick count?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    So there we have it....Lions to face Tigers again next week....this time at home.....and the Magpies will play the higher placed Geelong at their home.....and that sucks!
    It's a seriously, seriously compromised competition.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandridge View Post
    And bloody Bulldogs! Was wanting them to miss finals again. And they're playing a Sydney side in their final. Any predictions on the final free kick count?
    If I was the Giants, I would be having a quiet word in the AFL's ear during the week, warning them that if what happened at the prelim of 2016 is repeated, they will not go down quietly.....

Veterans List
    A very off topic and 'scotch and Coke' inspired post but how good is Ashes Test cricket?! Been watching and sh***ng myself at the prospect that the Poms are going to stage an amazing history making comeback and win and then since lunch, three wickets to the Aussies. Just brilliant!

Not over yet but breathing easier.....three wickets to go. Got to get Stokes....

I'm with ya. How could England get their lowest score since Jesus was a boy, and then win!.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast