Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 2020

Quote Originally Posted by felix View Post
    No one has won like that over ECE in the last ten years
    Wait til you see today's UTS result. Dang.

Lock in a Uni V Bulldogs GF now. Both are so far ahead of the competition.

Everyone locked it in pre season. Was always going to be the way when the 2018 and 2019 grand finalists get a host of neafl players added to their teams.

Quote Originally Posted by ShortHalfHead View Post
    Sydney Uni 23.24 in the last quarter against UTS?????

Wow...that PPS is certainly working a treat.

Along with some other results in Prems.
    Were you at the game?

No Jupes
    It was the score on fooyweb last night but since been amended. Couldn't imagine the last quarter score being what it said.
    I was enjoying a beautiful winters day at Greygums. Platinum division sorting itself out now however nowhere near the debacle that the top division is contesting

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by saviour01 View Post
    Everyone locked it in pre season. Was always going to be the way when the 2018 and 2019 grand finalists get a host of neafl players added to their teams.
    I wouldn't be writing off North Shore or Penno. In fact, Penno have a history of knocking off unbackable favourites if they make the GF.

Magic out of platinum league?

No they played on the weekend. Obviously decimated with availability of players.

Not on the ladder or on the ladder sydney afl posted on fb.

Head Office maintaining their high attention to detail.

Question remains if they’ll be in Platinum next year. Few clubs in Prem could easily fill the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Freedman View Post
    I wouldn't be writing off North Shore or Penno. In fact, Penno have a history of knocking off unbackable favourites if they make the GF.
    Tim, what has happened to the Eagles ? There seems to be plenty of solid names playing, and the Dragons seem to have some of the same cattle as in previous years. But what a result ! I wasn't there to judge for myself but I'd be interested to hear from someone who knows a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Freedman View Post
    Yep. Heard from a couple of people who watched last weekends UNSW v Penno game that Penno were very good. They play finals really well, so they have to be in the conversation. Prem div isn't a two horse race.