Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can you attend the next match?

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    As usual, you've got nothing. That's why I don't engage with you.
    Well stop replying and @@@@ off then.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    Was anyone on here lucky to get a ticket?
    Yep got ours today. Excited!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Awesome - glad to hear some of the RWO will get the chance to go along and cheer Hope the weather is good as I think it could be a pretty good game on Thursday.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    I do not have the message in my inbox anymore -
    Deleting swans email = not a real fan.

Ok, now I'm @@@@ stiring. Lol.

Goes up to 11
    Congratulations. It'll be good to hear about the experience.

(And I think we should stick to the topic at hand and ignore that poster who has again tried to make another thread all about themselves).

Senior Player
    I can see why the club has run the ballot to get tickets the way they have. I got tickets and am looking forward to it,
    especially after last week. Should be an interesting experience. Hope they have free beer too, but I'm not counting
    on it.

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Congrats to all RWOers who got tickets for the match.

Please give those mighty Cygnets a big cheer for all of us!

Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    Congratulations. It'll be good to hear about the experience.

(And I think we should stick to the topic at hand and ignore that poster who has again tried to make another thread all about themselves).
    Listen, I dont make it about me. It was MCS who went off topic and brought in his personal vendetta with:
    "Unless things have changed in recent years, I wonder how one would know what was said at the time if one wasn't a member of the club? Hopefully things have changed from arguments in this space previously and that comment is now spurious - but I have my suspicions it probably is not."

If thats not an attempt to devalue an opinion based on a personality rather than the facts, I dont know what is.
    Quite within my rights to defend myself.

Goes up to 11
    I'm really looking forward to hearing from people who are lucky enough to attend tomorrow night. With restrictions slowly lifting, more of us will hopefully be able to attend soon, so it would be good to hear from those who get to experience footy in the new world...

Veterans List
    Congratulations everyone who has a ticket. Please cheer loudly especially for Joey!!

Mods can you please remove the emoji from the title of this thread as Tapatalk won't allow me reply to posts.

Senior Player
    Re next week's game against Melbourne - has anyone heard anything about how this will work?
    Will there be another ballot or a first in, best dressed arrangement? If 10,000 non-Victorian residents are allowed in I imagine there are limits on how many can sit in each area / stand / concourse etc?

And speaking of this ballot arrangement, I'm an 11 game red zone member. Can't say I ever received a ballot invitation. I'm guessing that the ballot offer was for reserved seat members only?

Any guidance on this would be much appreciated.
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by snajik View Post
    Re next week's game against Melbourne - has anyone heard anything about how this will work?
    Will there be another ballot or a first in, best dressed arrangement? If 10,000 non-Victorian residents are allowed in I imagine there are limits on how many can sit in each area / stand / concourse etc?

And speaking of this ballot arrangement, I'm an 11 game red zone member. Can't say I ever received a ballot invitation. I'm guessing that the ballot offer was for reserved seat members only?

Any guidance on this would be much appreciated.
    GWS have just opened their ballot for 5,900 (25% of Giants Stadium capacity) tickets to their game against Hawthorn on
    Sunday evening. Priority is going to going to people who didn't request refunds and have higher levels of membership.
    You'd have to think the Swans will be doing the same pretty soon, just with more tickets available.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast